We had this hotel free on reward points. Despite being free, we were welcomed and had a pretty good room.
Convenient location just off freeway - but no noise. Friendly staff. Good restaurant next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It's a new STAY! We finished renovating the entire hotel in late 2013 We are located at the entrance to "the gateway to Washington Wine Country." Located just west of exit 33A, on I-82, we are close to the convention center (35 seconds). Wineries and the valley mall. The Sundome is only 5 minutes away. Shopping and places to eat are within walking distance. Located very near downtown, corporate travelers and teams have the advantage of getting to their destinations quickly and easily.Experience the difference while in Yakima! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima Hotel Yakima
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Yakima
- Fairfield Inn Yakima
- Fairfield Yakima
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Yakima
- Yakima Fairfield Inn