“NO ISSUES” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Harrisburg, PA
“NO ISSUES”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

Best bed in the hotel business. Greeted with smile..very friendly...had spare cell phone charger that I could borrow. breakfast was adequate. across from Target and biglots. Restaurant/bar in adjacent parking lot. Ask for room that on the backside, front faces I5....

• Stayed October 2012
Kenneth C, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Dear cipollavin,

We are so grateful to hear back from you and that you have enjoyed your stay with us! We are very glad that we were able to meet your expectations and provided you with an enjoyable stay. The entire staff appreciates you taking the time to give us your feedback and see that all their hard work did not go unnoticed. We hope to see you again if you are ever back in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
DC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I had a one night stay in the Yakima area, and there are not many choices around. The Fairfield Inn is one of the nicer experiences I have had in the area.

The lobby and rooms are the standard Fairfield experience. Nothing fancy, but functional. My room has a small fridge and microwave, which can be very hand on a longer business trip.

The fitness room as was, but had a bike, an elliptical and a treadmill. It was enough to get the job done.

I am usually not a fan of the Fairfield breakfast offerings,since it is usually a microwave sandwich, waffles or cereal. I noticed something new for the first time at this Fairfield- a microwave breakfast quesadilla with egg whites and turkey sausage. It was much healthier than the other usual microwave options, so I hope this is a fixture at all the Fairfields soon.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear InHouseCounsel,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review, as we love to hear from our guests. I am glad to hear we were able to meet your needs! We are always looking for ways to improve our service for our guests and make every stay a comfortable one.

We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future.
Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012

I am a premium Marriott member, so I got upgraded to a "suite" which was a larger room with 2 TVs and a refrigerator. The room was well furnished, everything worked, actually had a window that opened up fully so you could get plenty of fresh air..the A/C worked well. I did not use the pool or hot tub or the workout room...but they all LOOKED good. The breakfast was slightly above average, they cooked their own oatmeal which I really appreciate....I dont like being forced to microwave the packages in a styrofoam bowl. The staff is very helpful, there was always a supply of newspapers available in the lobby. Across the parking lot is a nice casual restaurant called "Bobs burgers and brew"..I ate their 3 times...get the steak salad or the Guacamole burger...really good fries. THis location is kind of strange, but it works well. There is a shopping center across the street that has a target..and its literally less than a 5 minute drive to the Yakima Convention center...dont want to walk to the convention center though...kind of a strange neighborhood you have to go through.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Dear Texas_Phil,

We are very grateful for your encouraging comments. It is a great pleasure to hear that our staff was very friendly and helpful to you. We appreciate hearing from you and have let the entire staff know that their efforts have not gone unnoticed.

We hope to serve you again on your next visit to the Yakima area.
Lawrenceville GA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

I am a platinum premier member and I recently was a guest at the Fair Field Inn property in Yakima Washington.
I am in this property every 3 months and I was treated well while a guest at this property during this stay. The front desk staff was very professional and made me feel valued. I want to single out Becky she should be commended for her professionalism.
This property was well maintained and I feel it would be a great property to get upgraded and renovated. I do enjoy staying in the rooms which have a microwave and fridge.The beds for my taste are a bit too firm. Since I have to be in too early to try the breakfast I can’t provide a comment on that.
This property does have an indoor pool it’s a bit small thought.
The hotel is located in a plaza which has a bobs burger sand brew restaurant and in an area which is near a highway downtown and a target and a walmart. During my stay I met the manager and seemed to care about my experience at this property.
I hope these comments help you and I hope you have safe travels.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Triangle_Traveler13,

We are really glad to hear that you had an enjoyable experience on your last visit and that we were able to meet your expectations.

We hope to see you again on your future visits.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

I was dissapointed with this property. Beds are low to the ground and if you are a big guy it makes you feel like you are sleeping on the floor. Very small towels too. Located in a tough area of town.

Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Gubulldogfan,

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review! I apologize for the issues that you had experienced during your stay. Please know that we take every feedback very seriously and are doing everything we can to improve what we offer to our guests.

We hope to see you again on your next visit to Yakima.
Montesano, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

We stayed here on a last minute trip to Mt. Rainier and we were very happy with the property. As stated by others, the rooms are on the small side, but that (plus a chair that will be described below) is about the only thing detracting from this Hotel.
The property is very easy to find, and if coming from the Ellensburg direction it's directly off of Exit #33A.
When we entered we were greeted by cheerful and helpful staff, and the check-in process was very quick and easy.
The room was very clean and nicely decorated, and the bathroom was spotless.
The furniture was all very nice except for an easy chair that was next to the bed. I sat in it and it felt as if I was going to drop right through the back of it! I'm a big guy, so I tought that maybe it was my weight that did this, but my wife sat in it and experienced the same thing.
The Staff at the Front Desk was very helpful (and very patient) in suggesting local restaurants and with any other questions we had.
The free breakfast was the standard layout with a waffle maker and some microwaveable breakfast sandwiches, cereals, fruits, and pastries/muffins. They kept everything well stocked, and the dining area was kept very clean.
Overall our stay was very comfortable.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Ed H,

Our staff are always grateful to hear from our guests whether it is good or bad experience. Our goal is to provide a comfortable and satisfying stay for our guests, so we are always happy to learn from our guests on how we can improve our service. I am very happy to hear that our staff was able to meet your expectation and that we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay by immediately resolving any problem that you had during your stay.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

We stayed here for one night on our way through Washington. I got the room on Priceline and paid about half of the normal rate. The place was great for what I paid. The lobby was nice, and the staff member who checked us in was very friendly. She gave us a room on the top floor which I prefer to avoid the noise of people walking above. As others have said, the rooms are definitely a bit on the small side. However, our room was incredibly clean and comfortable. The bathroom was spotless and had lots of towels and Pantene brand shampoo. The wi-fi worked well. The bed was fairly comfortable, and the building was quiet at night.

Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear ValentinoDrag,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review and we are grateful that you have enjoyed your stay. I am glad to hear that we were able to meet your needs! Our staffs always look to please our guests and are always happy to hear that their work had made a difference for your stay.

We hope to have an opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima? Share your experiences!