I had a one night stay in the Yakima area, and there are not many choices around. The Fairfield Inn is one of the nicer experiences I have had in the area.
The lobby and rooms are the standard Fairfield experience. Nothing fancy, but functional. My room has a small fridge and microwave, which can be very hand on a longer business trip.
The fitness room as was, but had a bike, an elliptical and a treadmill. It was enough to get the job done.
I am usually not a fan of the Fairfield breakfast offerings,since it is usually a microwave sandwich, waffles or cereal. I noticed something new for the first time at this Fairfield- a microwave breakfast quesadilla with egg whites and turkey sausage. It was much healthier than the other usual microwave options, so I hope this is a fixture at all the Fairfields soon.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima Hotel Yakima
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Yakima
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima Hotel
- Fairfield Inn Yakima
- Fairfield Yakima
- Fairfield Inn Hotel Yakima
- Yakima Fairfield Inn
- Yakima Fairfield
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located at the entrance to “the gateway to Washington Wine Country.” Located just west of exit 33A, on I-82, we are close to the convention center (35 seconds—I timed it!), wineries and the valley mall. The Sundome is only 5 minutes away. Shopping and places to eat are within walking distance.Located downtown, corporate travelers have the advantage of getting to their clients quickly for important appointments.Experience the difference while in Yakima! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.