“Nothing like a cold shower in the morning” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Yakima

You added Days Inn Yakima to your Saves list
Days Inn Yakima
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1504 N First St., I-82 Exit 31 / Hwy 12, Yakima, WA 98901   |
Ranked #11 of 24 Hotels in Yakima

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Tacoma,WA
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

First off don't plan on the swimming pool. It was locked up, had a half sunken tarp with cinder blocks in it, and the water was so dirty that you couldn't see the bottom. Along one side of the hotel runs the main road. The opposite side has a truck stop where large commercial trucks stop to gas up at all hours of the day. The room smelt weird and had stains on the carpet and bed spread. The room is also poorly lit because there is a single ceiling light with a 60 watt bulb in it. The morning breakfast is not bad, but not the best I've seen. The "high-speed internet" was very poor and frequently dropped connection so I ended up turning on my phones hot spot. The bathroom door for my room didn't close no matter how hard I pushed. They put a piece of paper around the toilet after it has been "cleaned." However, it didn't seem like the toilet, floor, or bathtub had been cleaned at all (I found other people's hair in the tub). The staff was the one redeeming quality during my trip, but when it came to contacting them afterwards (after I found out that my credit card had been charged twice) they were incompetent and disrespectful (her name was Tina). Like the other reviews I would only recommend this hotel to someone who is only staying for the night. If you plan on a longer stay I would try one of the other 15 hotels on the same street.

Room Tip: Pick a room on the second floor. These rooms will be in the 300's. First level rooms will be in...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Days Inn Yakima? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Yakima

Address: 1504 N First St., I-82 Exit 31 / Hwy 12, Yakima, WA 98901
Location: United States > Washington > Yakima
#1 Best Value Hotel in Yakima
#9 Business Hotel in Yakima
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Yakima 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Yakima Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Yakima, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.