“Ignored” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Yakima, Washington, United States
“Ignored”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

This was this worst dining experience I have had in a long time. Took over 5 minutes for someone to notice we were at our table and pour us water. Then no one came to take our order. Staff kept walking by our table and ignoring us, even when we tried to get their attention. Finally got up and left. The dining room was less than half full. No wonder!

The only other time we ate there the service was ok but they messed up the food, pairing the entrees with the wrong sides. By the time they got the sides right we had finished our steaks.

Won't go back. Ever.

• Visited February 2013

70% Recommend
washington
“Beautiful Restaurant, great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Easily the best meal I've had in Yakima since my last trip to the Birchfield Manor. If you consider the bargain prices, it is hard to not give the nod to Creekside as the new best meal in town. We had a party of 5 for dinner at Creekside West in Yakima, WA - Feb 1, 2013. We tried 2 appetizers - the Asian Nachos and the beef skewers. Both we excellent. You could make a meal out of the generous portions on the beef skewers. The flavor combinations on the Asian Nachos were especially tasty. As a main course I really did enjoy the Sirloin steak with Gorgonzola. The steak was cooked to perfection and even the presentation was very nice. People in our party also had the Shrimp Linguine and the Chicken Fried Steak. I had to try the chicken fried steak as well and I thought it was very good despite the fact that I was already full. The apple tart and creme brulee were a great way to finish. Overall, one of my favorite eating experiences in the last 6 months. No drinkers in our group so I can't comment on the wine list but our servers were wonderful. Go and enjoy!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Yakima, Washington
“Nice restaurant to meet friends for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

My friends and I chose this restaurant because of its location. Our waitress provided good service and was polite and accommodating during our somewhat longer lunch visit. Finally tried the fish'n chips, delicious choice! Caesar salad with chicken was alright, not exceptional, especially for the price.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Ate here with a coworker at the tables near the bar

The steak skewer appetizer was memorable. The chicken caesar salad was also high quality and memorable which says a lot for such a standard dish.

I'd love to eat here again

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great for business lunches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I visit this place often with vendors/salesmen. Lunch is always consistently good. Environment is good for conversation. Staff is very friendly.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere