“Beautiful Restaurant, great meal” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
washington
“Beautiful Restaurant, great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

Easily the best meal I've had in Yakima since my last trip to the Birchfield Manor. If you consider the bargain prices, it is hard to not give the nod to Creekside as the new best meal in town. We had a party of 5 for dinner at Creekside West in Yakima, WA - Feb 1, 2013. We tried 2 appetizers - the Asian Nachos and the beef skewers. Both we excellent. You could make a meal out of the generous portions on the beef skewers. The flavor combinations on the Asian Nachos were especially tasty. As a main course I really did enjoy the Sirloin steak with Gorgonzola. The steak was cooked to perfection and even the presentation was very nice. People in our party also had the Shrimp Linguine and the Chicken Fried Steak. I had to try the chicken fried steak as well and I thought it was very good despite the fact that I was already full. The apple tart and creme brulee were a great way to finish. Overall, one of my favorite eating experiences in the last 6 months. No drinkers in our group so I can't comment on the wine list but our servers were wonderful. Go and enjoy!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

70% Recommend
Yakima, Washington
“Nice restaurant to meet friends for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

My friends and I chose this restaurant because of its location. Our waitress provided good service and was polite and accommodating during our somewhat longer lunch visit. Finally tried the fish'n chips, delicious choice! Caesar salad with chicken was alright, not exceptional, especially for the price.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Seattle, Washington
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

Ate here with a coworker at the tables near the bar

The steak skewer appetizer was memorable. The chicken caesar salad was also high quality and memorable which says a lot for such a standard dish.

I'd love to eat here again

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Great for business lunches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I visit this place often with vendors/salesmen. Lunch is always consistently good. Environment is good for conversation. Staff is very friendly.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
moxee
“horrible in every way”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 24, 2012

worst "Braised Ribs" ever. I think the so called ribs were part of yesterdays pot roast, swimming in bbq sauce. poured over "cheesy gritts". It was like over cooked mashed potato type goulash with chunks of vegies in them. Very odd dish. could not eat it all becouse I was afraid of puking it back up! We also had the New York Angus Steak with Gonzola cheeze. The presentation was horrable!! The cheeze was in the form of cheeze sauce. that smothered the entire plate of food. The meet seemed to be of good quality, but it was hard to tell under all that cheap white sauce. Everything was piled on top of each other and then smothered in sauce. Barely finished the meat after scraping all the sauce off of it. what happened to a simple "grilled" steak in a resteraunt with the word Grill in it's name? Very dissapointing dinner, First and only time going there. Service was bare minimum, no silverware until our food arrived, (aprox. 35-40 min.) You would be better off eating crackers and a bottle of water.

• Visited December 2012