“Great quick option for travelers” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Bar, Family Fare
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Washington State
“Great quick option for travelers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

We were looking for a quick dinner on our way to Walla Walla on a Friday night and spotted Bob's from the freeway exit. We were seated immediately, ordered within 5 minutes and had our food 10 minutes later. The atmosphere was lively, the food was very good and a great value.

Visited June 2014

Yakima, Washington, Usa
“Bob's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I most time have good services, good food, waitress are very good quick to my table, was ther to see if we needed more drinks or if we were okay. But I do have to say we always sit in the bar area, there we can watch sport while eating and he part drinking.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Meh”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2014

I am probably pushing it giving a three sadly. But there were some good aspects. I was just disappointed overall.

The service was below average with the waiter forgetting about us for the first 15 minutes and then forgetting several requests.

The food was so so. Just flat. Calamari, the fries, the clam chowder. All flat. Bland. Disappointing.

Sadly I expected more and I got a stretch for average.

BobsBurgers2009, Owner at Bob's Burgers and Brew, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
We appreciate your review and are sorry to hear your dining experience with us was over disappointing. Service can make or break a customers dining experience and we apologize for your server dropping the ball throughout your visit. Dissatisfaction with the food we always try to fix and remake to a customers liking. We encourage you to ask for a manager when you are dining with us so we can try to fix any problems before you leave and make them right. As always we are continually working to make each customers experience with us a consistently enjoyable time.
Roseburg, Oregon
“April 2014 Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

An excellent place to come for burger. Word is out for this place was PACKED. I was in town for a convention and I walked into the place and just happened to see two cohorts in the bar area so I was able get a quick seat. The server was immediately at my side with menus and ready for a beverage request. I ordered up a bacon cheese burger with a few additional toppings. It was there within 8 minutes. This isn't a fast food resturant but the service was quick. You had a choice of side and I went for the fries plus they had a fry sauce for dipping!! The beers were in huge mugs! You were not going to go away from this place hungry!! There was a full menu but I didn't get past the burgers!

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Average food, but nice bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for dinner after a long day of travel and meetings. The food is OK, but not too exciting. Decent enough burger, but the fries were very plain. Good beer selection, and the bar is a nice place to unwind and watch some sports while eating and drinking. Very friendly staff. I thought the place was a little tricky to get to--Yakima has a lot of funky one-way and dead end streets that can play tricks on you. So it's safe food, but not going to win any prizes for best burgers.

Visited February 2014