“Good Burger Place” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night
Grandview, Washington
“Good Burger Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

Part of a Northwest chain, this is a gourmet-type burger place.

It offers plenty of seating. Food choices are good (and large), well prepared and served quickly.

Staff is courteous.

The facility can get pretty noisy when busy.

Parking access is a bit tricky.

Visited July 2013

Napa, California
“Food Okay - Service Poor”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

If you want an expensive burger and marginal, uncaring service - this is the place! Food was okay. Nice selection. They offer a bottomless glass of soda. But the service was so bad that once my plate of food was dropped (literally) I never saw the server, or anyone else again. So I spent $3 for about a half glass of soda. When I complained on the way out, the person at the desk could care less. She told me I should have gotten up and tried to find my server. Won't be back. Better places in town.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Penticton, Canada
“Wonderful food, Great beer selection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

The food was great and the beer selection was really wonderful. The menu is the classic roadhouse style fare -- burgers and salads and such. They'll sell you a growler (take-away beer jug) for $18 full, and refill it for $12, with your favourite tap beer.

Visited August 2013
Idaho
“Bob's Burgers twice in a week”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We were passing through Yakima on the way to and from Seattle, we had dinner on Friday 8/23 and again brunch on Sunday 9/1. On Friday I orered the steak salad and we were eating in the bar. The salad greens were fresh, the steak not over cooked-med-rare. The service was good and the game we wanted to watch on several of the tvs. Returning through Yakima we stopped for lunch. They had a basil tomato soup which I had with a salad. The soup was not a good choice, the bottom of the bowl had lots and lots of dehydrated onions in it. The flavor was very weak. My husband ordered the BLT which was good. The service again was good, I enjoy lemon or lime with my water and was provided with both, nice touch. A brunch with made to order omelettes looked great and we heard from several people around us that it was very good. We ate on the patio this trip though and enjoyed the comfortable atmosphere and temps. We will propbably try this resturant again when passing through the area.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Lenore, Idaho
“Biggest burgers on the planet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Had lunch and dinner at Bob's last week while visiting Yakima. Great food, huge, delicious burgers...and the fish was out of this world!

Visited August 2013

Been to Bob's Burgers and Brew? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bob's Burgers and Brew, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.