“Excellent Food!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Olympia, Washington
“Excellent Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Not being familiar with Yakima, we drove by the Yakima Sports Center several times without realizing it was a bar/restaurant. We noticed the interesting revolving vintage hunter with shooting gun sign (which the show American Pickers would probably love to get). We thought it was an old sports shop. Anyway, on Labor Day, pretty much nothing else was opened, so we stopped for lunch. We sat outside (nothing fancy here, just the sidewalk) and had the grilled pork with slaw, the grilled ahi sandwich, and the sweet potato fries. Everything was super delicious! Service was great. We were so glad we ate there. The place inside is a throw-back to a 1960s or earlier sports bar. Food excellent; decor and ambiance historical "local dive".

• Visited September 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Medford, Oregon
“Go if you are "cool"”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I have been to this establishment three times. One time was great the other two left a lot to be desired. I figured out the problem.............the bartenders. If you want to sit at the bar, as I do, be prepared if Lindsay is working and Rob for that matter, to be treated like you are a burden.

My first visit last year I remembered how lame the bartender was to me. My second visit was on a recent Tuesday and the bartender was attentive and pleasant, just what you would hope to have. Food was good and I looked forward to returning.

Made the mistake of stopping in the following night for a beer after having dinner elsewhere. I recognized the bartender from my original visit last year. Go figure she was as lame as before. She went so far as to tell customer asking questions that she had been there six years and could not be wrong.

Well you work at a dive bar in Yakima, your job is customer service and if you want to be a rude indifferent bartending staff be prepared for a lack of tips. At least fake that you care about people that are not your regulars. Any business needs to grow their client base, yet at this point yours will be shrinking from the entitled attitude from your servers.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sammamish, Washington
“Wish I could have visited again while we were there”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

We came here for appetizers and a casual bar to have a beer. The nachos were the best I have ever had, after seeing other reviews I wish we would have done dinner here. When I go back I will defiantly try. The staff was great, the drinks were good and the bar was very casual and comfortable. It's not the fine dining experience but you will have a great time.

Visited June 2012
Spokane, Washington, United States
“Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2012

Great clam chowder wonderful nachos.decent atmosphere great place to watch football games or basketball ect.

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Olympia, Washington
“Awesome dinner in downtown Yakima”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

The food and service were excellent. This is one of the best restaurants in downtown Yakima.

Visited February 2012