“Not your everyday Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #6 of 24 hotels in Yakima
Moses Lake, Washington
“Not your everyday Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

My daughter and family booked us in since we were at my granson's first swim meet in the area. Needles to say, my wife and I were very pleantly surprized at the setting and the room make up. Our room had the bed and a very nice hide-a-bed couch with the usual coffee (a Kuerig) and a refrigerator. The temperature was well maintianed th eroom was very good shape. The free breakfast with our package waas very nice, better then the usual make your own waffle and cereal. Gated parking was an added feature.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Manager802, Manager at Holiday Inn Yakima, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear Bimster69,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay! I am so happy to hear that you and your wife enjoyed your time here, and I hope that your Grandson's swim meet went well!

I am glad that you enjoyed your room, including the Keurig coffee maker, sofa sleeper, and comfortable room temperature. I am also glad you enjoyed your team breakfast that was part of your group's package!

Thanks again, and we look forward to having you here with us the next time you are in town!

85 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Was there for one night while on a road trip of nearly 5,000 miles and my husband and I both agree the Yakima Holiday Inn was one of the best places we stayed. We got a good rate for it on Priceline. The front desk clerk was very friendly, the lobby was nicely decorated and everything was clean, fresh, and new. We appreciated the secure parking area and free wifi. It was very hot when we visited Yakima but our room cooled down quickly. There is a Target within walking distance and even though many other businesses are nearby we had a quiet, restful night's sleep. If I ever return to the area, this property would be my first choice.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear soonermom,

Thank you for the review of your recent trip! We are so glad you chose to make us a part of your long adventure!

I am delighted to hear that you and your husband enjoyed your time here, and that you found the hotel to be clean and new, with a friendly front desk staff.

I'm also glad to hear that your room cooled down nicely, and that you had a quiet, restful night's sleep.

We look forward to having you all back with us the next time you visit Yakima!

Issaquah, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

This is a nice property with secure parking and a nice room. We visited when it was extremely hot so the air conditioner noise at night made it difficult to sleep. Good bed and a nice room though. The location is excellent however we were warned not to take a walk at night due to increased crime activity on the east end of town. We chose instead to walk back downtown which was safe. The staff was very friendly and helpful too and we would not hesitate to stay here again if we were in the area.

Room Tip: Traffic noise is a problem so choose a room on the back side of the hotel facing east.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Blondedawg,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our hotel! I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your guest room, the bed, the secure parking, and our convenient location to downtown.

I am also happy to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful! I will pass your kind words along to the team.

I know that sometimes air conditioners and street noise can be disturbing, so we are happy to provide complimentary ear plugs to all of our guests. The front desk is happy to assist with this request.

Thank you again, and we look forward to having you here in the future!

Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My wife and I recently stayed here while traveling to wine country to celebrate our anniversary. Since we were bringing our dog along as well we needed a place that was pet friendly, and we'd originally chosen the Howard Johnson across the street. After about 10 minutes in that place we decided that it wasn't for us and went on a search for a last minute (literally) hotel. Fortunately for us the Holiday Inn had openings and accepted pets so we drove over to check it out. The difference between these two hotels was night and day. The service at the hotel was simply amazing. The front desk staff, Ruben in particular, went out of his way to make sure that we had a good time, a great room, and helped us find dog friendly activities in the area. They even had treats for our furry "child"!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager802, Manager at Holiday Inn Yakima, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Dear HelloFromSeattle,

Thank you for taking time to review your recent experience with us! We are delighted to hear you, your wife, and your dog enjoyed your stay!

I am happy to hear that you found our service to be "amazing", and that Reuben made your stay more enjoyable! I will pass along your kind words to the team.

We look forward to having you and your family here with us the next time you visit Yakima.

texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We were a little concerned after reading the post about no hot water when the hotel was full that someone posted. We were happy that the hotel was not full....we had no issues with having hot water but we only stayed one night. The hotel is newer, very clean, security entry gate, restraint on site (didn't eat there) & comfortable beds. I really like the town especially at night when the christmas type lights on trees that line the Main Street are on.

• Stayed June 2013
Manager802, Manager at Holiday Inn Yakima, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear mere1426,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay! I am delighted to hear you were happy with the hotel, including the cleanliness, comfortable beds, and secure gated parking!

Our restaurant, "8th Street Bistro", has really great food, so hopefully you will have a chance to try us the next time you are staying here! You can always order room service, too!

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Hendersonville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Great hotel.Great location. I checked on the red lion across the street before I booked this hotel and was glad I didnt stay at the red lion. The holiday inn was cheaper and a heck of alot nicer hotel. The beds are some of the most comfortable I've stayed in not to mention the Keurig in the room that was a nice touch. No problems with the hot water at any point during my stay. Ruben at the front desk was great.Hes definitely the type of front desk clerk you want greeting your guests. Will for sure stay here again .

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Weldon H,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay, including your comfortable bed and the Keurig coffee maker in your guest room! (It's one of our favorite features, too!)

I truly appreciate your kind words regarding our Guest Service Agent that greeted you upon check in! He is a true asset to our team, and I will ensure your review and comments are passed along to him!

We look forward to having you here the next time you are in town.

Wenatchee, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

Stay here frequently for business, definitely one of the nicer hotels in the Yakima area for this price range. Very clean comfortable rooms, friendly service, awesome dining at the 8th St Bistro on main floor, and really like the secure parking. Will continue to stay here whenever I'm in town for business.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager802, Manager at Holiday Inn Yakima, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear HBR30x47,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay here with us at the Holiday Inn Yakima! We sincerely appreciate your loyalty when you are in our area.

I am delighted to hear you find your guest room to be clean and comfortable, our staff friendly, and that you are able to enjoy our "8th Street Bistro" restaurant! I will pass your kind words along to our team members.

Again, thank you for choosing to stay with us, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Jenny J.,
Manager

Been to Holiday Inn Yakima? Share your experiences!