“The place for Sushi in Central Washington” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 217 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: Japanese
Zilla, WA
“The place for Sushi in Central Washington”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have been coming to this place since they Opened. We have come here for special occasions or just for the crave of a good Japanese dinner.
Their sushi is always fresh and a piece of art, we even take pictures of it before we eat. Delicious!
Invariably, the owner Hynnsook stops by cordially to make sure we do not need anything else to make our dinning experience awesome.
Their Teriyaki and Udon noodles are some of our favorite dishes but they have a nice variety on their menu to satisfy everyone.
I need to make a comment on something that can make my meal go bad, their restrooms are consistently immaculate. Parking on busy days can be an issue but the place is worth it.
No doubt one of my most favorites places to eat. Enjoy your meal

• Visited December 2012

“Zen Sushi Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

Love the service and feeling of the place it feels so Zen!! Love the Sushi!! Great place for friends and family. Place is not too big or too small so you really get great service :) Prices are a little spendy but worth it

“The sushi place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

If your looking for great sushi in Yakima this is the place to go. Also great menu of other Asian foods. Decent prices and big selections.

Selah
“Japanese in Yakima?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

Yes and not bad at all. It's quick, for lunch crowd and value is pretty good too. The food is good and service with a smile.

Visited October 2011
Helix
“Great sushi in the desert!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I had the sashimi appetizer, and while all the fish was high quality, I prefer tuna and salmon so next time I will order those specifically. I got the Hawaiian Roll which was traditional size, containing tuna, salmon, avocado, and MANGO! I wasn't sure that I'd like fruit in my sushi, but it was really good! The staff were very friendly and the service was fast. I will come back and would recommend it to friends and family.

• Visited July 2012