“Great sushi in the desert!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #15 of 219 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: Japanese
Helix
“Great sushi in the desert!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I had the sashimi appetizer, and while all the fish was high quality, I prefer tuna and salmon so next time I will order those specifically. I got the Hawaiian Roll which was traditional size, containing tuna, salmon, avocado, and MANGO! I wasn't sure that I'd like fruit in my sushi, but it was really good! The staff were very friendly and the service was fast. I will come back and would recommend it to friends and family.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Wow amazing sushi!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

Great food! We had the ahi tuna tower. Unbelievable, then we had the app tempura shrimp and veggie, to end our dining experience we had the moonlight sushi roll. We are fans...don't miss out!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Yakima, Washington
“Excellent food, fantastic service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

I am a big fan of sushi and sashimi both. Ozeki provides them with quality rivaling high-priced restaurants in Seattle and San Francisco. But, not everybody likes these items right? Not to worry, plenty of good "cooked" food - teriyaki, bulgoki, tempura and lots more. I have not had a less than great experience here yet.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Yakima, Washington
“Masterful sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

These guys are great. Their sushi is very good to excellent. My disclaimer is that I'm not a sashimi eater so if you're a purest, you'll have to judge for yourself. The sushi creations are amazing with their combination of flavors that 'sing' on the plate and on the palate.

yakima
“DELISH!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2011

The volcano, ahi tower, catepillar roll, dragon roll, and the philly roll are sooooooo delicious and the people who own the restaurant are so sweet and kind! I definitely recommend going there!!

Visited December 2011