“Great for lunch!” 5 of 5 stars

Update restaurant details
Ranked #72 of 214 restaurants in Yakima
“Great for lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

901 Pasta has the best salads! You will love the choices and price. It is deli style food, with pastas, salads and desserts. Take some home for dinner!

Visited December 2012

83% Recommend
Kirkland, Washington
“Best pasta salads in Yakima”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

I have a hard time finding pasta salads I like at the various grocery stores around Yakima so when I'm in the mood I head to 901 Pasta. I really enjoy the pesto tortellini. The veggie deli sandwich is also very good. Nice, cafe atmosphere. I think they've been making the same pasta salads for years, which is nice when you have a stand-by you go for. And it's consistent.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Yakima, WA
“I love this place!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2011

This is a truly a wonderful restaurant! Their cold pasta salads are just fantastic. I will admit I have a hard time choosing what to order because everything is so delish. The staff is always happy and friendly and does a wonderful job catering too.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Yakima, WA
“901 Pasta”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2009

I can't say enough about 901 Pasta in Yakima. Their catering service is far superior to most in the area. I love their ravioli, their cold pasta salads are all wonderful, but I think I love the shrimp and dill pasta salad the best. Their desserts are delicious and their homemade fresh daily foccassia bread should win national awards!!! The manager is the most helpful and detail-oriented, and nice, that I have ever dealt with. I manage a large program and take groups around the NW. 901 Pasta is a great local place to eat and cater from.

Been to 901 Pasta? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage 901 Pasta, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.