Stayed here for a business trip and had a decent stay. Yakima - middle of the state and always sunny.
Arrival: our arrival was as expected - easy access off the highway - close to the conference center, grounds kept up nicely. Front desk staff were friendly and efficient. Check in was easy and quick.
Room: I have noticed that when I first enter a hotel room - it's like waiting for the dice to roll. Luckily we were in the company of the good spirits today. Our room was clean, ready, comfortable temperature and overall nice. Beds were comfortable, nice fridge and microwave. The bathroom made us wonder if there was a fan - but it must be ultra quiet and on with the light as we never heard but the bathroom never steamed up on us as if there was not a fan. I overall have NO complaints with the room.
Extras: nice pool/hot tub area -pool water was great temperature but we never made it down there after the first day when only my feet made it in.We used the patio to get some work done. Saw that the exercise room was popular but never checked it out. There is a business room in the lobby but we didn't need it so I can not respond on that. We never had an issue with the wifi - we were able to utilize every time we tried.
Breakfast: I love hotels that include breakfast. This was not a disappointment - decent selection - not huge but enough. Maintained throughout the morning and never ran out of supplies.
Staff: friendly - all through my stay all my encounters were great - gave directions to Starbucks on the way to the Arboretum where we would be spending our work time.
I smelled cookies in the afternoon and saw a basket on the counter - but I have no clue if there were actual cookies regularly in the afternoon or not - Check in staff never mentioned but the smell and the basket made me wonder.
Check out was quick and painless. Overall I was very comfortable and would return with my family and I had a choice of my hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Yakima Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Yakima Hotel Yakima
- Holiday Inn Yakima
- Yakima Holiday Inn Express
- Yakima Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Yakima Hotel!Ideally located near the heart of downtown Yakima, we are just one block from the Yakima Convention Center, with quick freeway access. The Holiday Inn Express Yakima is your 'Gateway to Wine Country', with numerous local wineries to choose from throughout our Valley.While staying at the Holiday Inn Express Yakima Hotel, you will enjoy our complimentary, expanded deluxe continental breakfast, featuring hot and cold food selections, such as omelets, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruits, cereals, and of course, our famous cinnamon rolls!This Yakima hotel will help maintain your exercise regime in our fitness center. Swim year round in our indoor pool or relax in our hot tub.Whether you are staying with us for business, pleasure, or both, you will find our free, wireless, high-speed Internet access convenient for any situation.Attractions near hotel: Yakima Convention Center, Yakima Valley Wineries, Yakima Sundome, Apple Tree Golf Course and the Seasons Performance Hall.The Holiday Inn Express Yakima. Stay Smart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.