By far the worst experience I have ever had at a HI Express. I have been loyal to them for a long time both for business and pleasure, but after my experience this week I will definately think twice. I will NEVER stay at this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Yakima Hotel!Ideally located near the heart of downtown Yakima, we are just one block from the Yakima Convention Center, with quick freeway access. The Holiday Inn Express Yakima is your 'Gateway to Wine Country', with numerous local wineries to choose from throughout our Valley.While staying at the Holiday Inn Express Yakima Hotel, you will enjoy our complimentary, expanded deluxe continental breakfast, featuring hot and cold food selections, such as omelets, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruits, cereals, and of course, our famous cinnamon rolls!This Yakima hotel will help maintain your exercise regime in our fitness center. Swim year round in our indoor pool or relax in our hot tub.Whether you are staying with us for business, pleasure, or both, you will find our free, wireless, high-speed Internet access convenient for any situation.Attractions near hotel: Yakima Convention Center, Yakima Valley Wineries, Yakima Sundome, Apple Tree Golf Course and the Seasons Performance Hall.The Holiday Inn Express Yakima. Stay Smart. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Tingo, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Yakima Hotel Yakima
- Holiday Inn Yakima
- Yakima Holiday Inn Express