On the plus side, the Oxford Suites is on the Yakima River with a nice walking/jogging path. The price includes a free breakfast and reception. On the downside, the rooms are dated and the "reception" is kind of gross (french fries, a selection of three beers or box wine, etc.). The hotel has the right idea, but the execution is not exactly right. The location is on a busy street with Walmart and car dealerships. Overall, I thought the hotel was fine - I was neither impressed or disappointed.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Yakima Hotel
- Oxford Suites Yakima Hotel Yakima
- Oxford Hotel Yakima
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located on the banks of the beautiful Yakima River and footsteps from the Yakima Greenway Path, the Oxford Suites Yakima is just minutes away from the Yakima Valley Convention Center, Legends Casino, Yakima SunDome, Capitol Theatre and breathtaking wine country. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Oxford Suites Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.