“My New Home Away From Home When In Yakima” 5 of 5 stars

Special Price
10% Off - Book Direct
Ranked #1 of 24 hotels in Yakima
Renton, Washington
“My New Home Away From Home When In Yakima”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2005

I wrote a previous (negative) review of the Red Lion Yakima Center. In search of a new place to stay, I heard people raving about the Oxford Suites. After my three night stay, I join the chorus of loyal customers. The room was utilitarian and clean. The bed was extremely firm...just the way I like it. They had a better than expected free breakfast and evening hospitality beverage(s) and snacks also included in the room rate. It appeared to me that the hotel was built such that all rooms had a view of the river. I saw a security company patroling the well lit, safe feeling parking lot at night. What was most impressive to me was: (1) they replenished soap and shampoo on a daily basis; and (2) they left a light on for the homey feel. Those two little touches are things I haven't seen in awhile. I conclude, this was a great place to stay.

• Stayed September 2005, traveled on business

232 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
A TripAdvisor Member
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2005

It wasn't the best stay I have had in Yakima. The room wasn't ready when I arrived and I had to wait for a bit to get into it. The evening desk person wasn't the most friendly. I hope that the Manager there takes the time to train the staff to provide better customer service. I will try again, but it will be awhile.

• Stayed March 2005, traveled on business
Seattle, WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2004

We have family in Yakima and frequently stay overnight there. We have tried many hotels over the years and find that we like the Oxford Suites best of all. The rooms are clean and comfortable with many amenities such as fridge, microwave, coffee maker and iron/ironing board. The room we like has a king size bed and a sofa sleeper. A pretty decent breakfast is included with your stay. In addition to the usual fare such as cereal and juice, there are hot items like scrambled eggs and bacon.

However, what we love most about the Oxford Suites is that the hotel is right on the banks of the Yakima River. If you request a ground floor room, you will literally be a few steps away from the river and the lovely walking/jogging path that follows the river! Another plus is that this hotel takes pets. We love to stay here with our 60 pound Black Lab!

This is a great place to stay and I highly recommend it.

• Stayed December 2004
Honolulu, HI
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2003

We stayed at Oxford Suites for two nights in October 2003. The front office staff was helpful, the room was comfortable, and the view of the river was lovely. We enjoyed the breakfasts and the evening receptions.
We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2003
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2003

we have stayed at the oxford suites 3 times and have found it spacious, utilitarian, and clean. they have a free buffet breakfast that is pretty good. we stay there whenever we travel to yakima.

Been to Oxford Suites Yakima? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Oxford Suites Yakima

Address: 1701 E. Yakima Ave, Yakima, WA 98901
Location: United States > Washington > Yakima
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Family Hotel in Yakima
#2 Romantic Hotel in Yakima
#2 Business Hotel in Yakima
Hotel Class:3 star — Oxford Suites Yakima 3*
Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located on the banks of the beautiful Yakima River and footsteps from the Yakima Greenway Path, the Oxford Suites Yakima is just minutes away from the Yakima Valley Convention Center, Legends Casino, Yakima SunDome, Capitol Theatre and breathtaking wine country. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa & Fitness Center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Oxford Suites Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Oxford Suites Yakima Hotel Yakima
Oxford Hotel Yakima

If you own or manage Oxford Suites Yakima, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.