Stayed here recently for a brief weekend stay. Overall, a very nice place. Check in was a breeze, helpful desk staff always. Had a fourth floor room with a nice view. Bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows. Room was clean, but seemed a bit dated. Walls were a bit thin, could hear neighbors some and people in the halls. Complimentary drinks (two), soup and salad at night, and breakfast each morning is a nice touch. I had a burger in the bar and it was good. The staff was attentive and friendly.
Overall, a very nice stay. Would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Yakima Hotel
- Oxford Suites Yakima Hotel Yakima
- Oxford Hotel Yakima
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located on the banks of the beautiful Yakima River and footsteps from the Yakima Greenway Path, the Oxford Suites Yakima is just minutes away from the Yakima Valley Convention Center, Legends Casino, Yakima SunDome, Capitol Theatre and breathtaking wine country. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Oxford Suites Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.