Stayed one night and had a good experience. Pros: Suite was spacious, bed was comfortable, breakfast had many options, the outdoor patio by the river was nice, as was the river view and trail. Cons: I didn't find them to be friendly, with the exception of the front desk employee at check in. Also, as a warning, we locked our bikes on our car, and didn't think to remove our bike seat packs, or bike pumps. In the morning they were gone, along with some nice tools. However, we would stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Yakima Hotel
- Oxford Suites Yakima Hotel Yakima
- Oxford Hotel Yakima
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located on the banks of the beautiful Yakima River and footsteps from the Yakima Greenway Path, the Oxford Suites Yakima is just minutes away from the Yakima Valley Convention Center, Legends Casino, Yakima SunDome, Capitol Theatre and breathtaking wine country. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Oxford Suites Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.