We had a nice stay at the Oxford Suites. We had a one bedroom, the bed was very comfortable. Clean, no frill room. Liked the balcony that looks over the river and right next to the walking path. Bland breakfast. We didn't do the evening drinks (too much wine tasting!) but have at other Oxford Suites. Great front desk staff. Very helpful & friendly. They even helped us move rooms when we couldn't tolerate the smokers on the balcony next to us. Also, a good location close to the freeway and downtown Yakima. We would stay here again next time we're in Yakima.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Yakima Hotel
- Oxford Suites Yakima Hotel Yakima
- Oxford Hotel Yakima
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located on the banks of the beautiful Yakima River and footsteps from the Yakima Greenway Path, the Oxford Suites Yakima is just minutes away from the Yakima Valley Convention Center, Legends Casino, Yakima SunDome, Capitol Theatre and breathtaking wine country. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Oxford Suites Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.