Decent hotel. The staff at the front desk were very helpful and courteous. The included breakfast was excellent. The view of the river was also nice.
Bed and couch were uncomfortable. Floor was creaky and walls seemed to be paper thin (could hear everything going on in the rooms around me). Twice the maids entered my room without knocking or announcing themselves.
Overall a decent hotel, but way overpriced for what you get. I had a discount rate of $87/night, which is basically a ripoff for what you get.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Yakima Hotel
- Oxford Suites Yakima Hotel Yakima
- Oxford Hotel Yakima
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Located on the banks of the beautiful Yakima River and footsteps from the Yakima Greenway Path, the Oxford Suites Yakima is just minutes away from the Yakima Valley Convention Center, Legends Casino, Yakima SunDome, Capitol Theatre and breathtaking wine country. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA and Otel so you can book your Oxford Suites Yakima reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.