“Very unfair” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Knights Inn Yakima

Save Saved
You added Knights Inn Yakima to your Saves list
Knights Inn Yakima
1.5 of 5 Hotel   |   818 North First Street, Yakima, WA 98901 (Formerly Ramada Limited)   |
Ranked #23 of 25 hotels in Yakima
Bremerton, Washington
“Very unfair”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We were scheduled for a baseball tournament in Yakima and chose Knights Inn. The morning of our arrival, we were told that the fields were under water and that the tournament was cancelled. This was a 8AM. We were charged for first night even though we had circumstances beyond our control. When I spoke with the staff, they refused to let me speak with the manager and were very curt. DO NOT STAY HERE!!! TAKE YOU BUSINESS ELSEWHERE.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

28 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Springfield, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

A short trip to central Washington, and needed a place to stay. Chose online, and booked ahead. Had good reviews for the area, and a good value. Wasted almost an hour locating the hotel! Stay was alright. Staff was average, and room was ok. If you stay here, take your GPS, get a map, or ask the staff before you try to find it!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Surrey, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2012

I'm just about to check out of the Knights Inn. I didn't read these reviews before booking a nonrefundable rate, but I read them the night before arriving - I was expecting the worst of the worst.

The front desk building smells like someone died in there - this is also where the breakfast area is, which I'm not going anywhere near - but, the girl was nice who checked us in. No problems there, besides the stench.

Our room was #108 - had a big ol' nasty stain on the floor (I wore my flip flops the whole time in there). The bed was surprisingly comfortable. No stains but, the pillows (not the covers) were pretty nasty. I slept with a towel over my pillow, and also fully clothed just to be safe lol.

The bathroom wasn't half bad. There was a bit of mildew around the tub but, not like in one of the pictures above. The shower pressure was great. They left some little soaps, which I didn't use. No shampoo or anything like that. Once water got on the towels, they had a weird smell to them. I used them sparingly.

Overall, it was a wayyy dated room, everything is 20 or so years old. But, after seeing the actual town, I can see why. If you're looking for a cheap hotel, then I'm sure they're all gonna be like this unfortunately. (There are a Hilton Garden Inn and Holiday Inn in the 'downtown' area - but, $100+).

I honestly wouldn't stay here again, unless I had this same room - since I now know what to expect from it lol. If you're looking for a nice place to stay, it's not here. I just needed a bed to sleep on for the night.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Arco, Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We booked this hotel for three nights. When we arrived the hotel was very run down and definitely had some shady characters hanging around. Our room was absolutely disgusting. I mean out of a horror movie. There was mold on the walls and throughout the bathroom. The towels were covered in a red substance. There was an old corndog and ice cream bar in the room- I guess they were complimentary. There was wadded up chunks of toilet paper on the side of the bathtub. The couch in the room was so tore up and filthy- Good Will wouldn't even have taken it. The dog wouldn't even go in the room and trust me he likes to eat dead stuff and roll in it too. Needless to say we left immediately. The lady at the counter was rude and said "She wasn't in charge of housekeeping so it was basically our problem." We didn't get our money back for that night but she did refund the next two nights. DO NOT STAY HERE!!! There is a Best Western down the street that is worth the extra money.

Room Tip: Beware- I made the mistake of not reading the reviews before I booked. DO NOT STAY HERE!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Deltona, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

The first room was not made up and the chair was on the couch, the second room didn't have towels and the air conditioner didn't work properly. The hotel area seemed to have a questionable clientele. People were wandering the parking lot all night and I even woke up to check to see if my car was okay. The breakfast was sparce. The surrounding neighborhood wasn't good, the desk clerk did not recommend eating at the nearby restaurants. We did not feet safe.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Hoquiam, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

We pull up and my husbands first inpresstion was omg they rent by the week. month this cant be good. We went in to check in and the lobby looked like something that should be in slumville. We get up to the room open the door the smell could have knocked us over and mind u we had are 13 old grandaughter with us so it was not pleasent. We tryed to turn the air on and couldnt get it to work. The smell was so bad we had to open the door ,looked down and the carpet was so stained a dirty I told nobody to take there shoes off. In the mean time a young lady that looked like a drugie came up to the door and was begging for money and food. Turned around and looked at my blanket and there was a bug on it so my husband went and tryed to get are money back and they wouldnt give it to us so we left anyway. We were not going to let my grandaughter stay in a hole like this. I dont know why these people are not out of business . Who ever checks on these motel ,hotel needs to make sure that are stayable they need to check on this one.

Room Tip: Do not and I do not stay in this Motel
Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Toledo, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

me, my boyfriend and our 2 kids stayed here for one night in July 2012 and it was horrible! the first room thy gave us the air conditioner did not work, so they had us moved to a different room which still had 2 beds but was 10 times smaller. the air conditioner worked in this room but none of the lights did, so my boyfriend went and complained to the front desk and the girls working there handed him a box of light bulbs and told him to fix it! like wtf! so we put the new light bulbs in and we also had to pull the beds out just to make sure everything was plugged in correctly and not once did they even offer to come to our room and help us! there was a plastic stand in the room that said check out was at 12 noon so he called the front desk just to double check and they said check out was at 11 and they knew those plastic stands were wrong...so why have them in the room! on top of all that the day we checked out i looked under the beds to make sure we didn't leave anything and when i did there were beer bottles under it! and i also noticed blood stains on the sheets and on the bed itself! a nasty hotel, rude workers do not waste your hard earned money and time on the crap hole!!!!!

Room Tip: don't waste your time!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family

Been to Knights Inn Yakima? Share your experiences!