“Great Indian Food” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 187 Restaurants in Yakima
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Doing business
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Ellensburg, Washington
“Great Indian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

Excellent food. I mean...wow!
The food was cooked to order and there was a great vegetarian selection. My husband and I both opted for the shahi paneer. The sauce was divine and we ate every little bit. The chai was a little sweet for my husband but not for me.
Clean, newer furniture and very cheerful atmosphere. Good service from Jessie. We will difinitely be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Great Indian food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

Great food if you love Indian food. Price is ok. Portions are average. Overall good food and good people.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Denver, Colorado
“Excellent Indian lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

I'm so excited I found this place because we travel through Yakima pretty often. The food here definitely deserves two thumbs up! Our hostess and waitress was great. Interior is alluring. Do try this place out and Bon Apetite!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Richland, Washington
“What a treat!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2012

What a find, in Yakima, no less! Went with several friends, none of whom had been before either, and was prepared to be disappointed. Driving into the parking lot and viewing the place from the exterior didn't improve my confidence one bit. And then, we were in.

What a surprise. Elegantly lit and tastefully decorated; I could have sworn we just walked into another time zone. The service was gracious from the word go. After studying the extensive menu (with a number of great-looking options that I will keep in mind for my vegetarian friends) we gorged ourselves on dal makhni ,pakoras, garlic naan, lavender nan, chicken korma, chicken tikka and tandoori, and then topped it all off with mango kulfi.

Everything was fresh, wholesome, and delectable.

There was not a word of dissatisfaction to be heard from any of us. We'll be back, for certain.

• Visited March 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Baltimore, Maryland
“Decent Indian food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

No terrible for Yakima. I thought most items were a little heavy and there was a lot of fruit flies (never a good sign)

Visited June 2012

Been to Taj Palace? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Taj Palace, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.