“Terrible place” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 24 hotels in Yakima
Olympia, Washington
“Terrible place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2010

We needed an affordable place, the sign read 26.99 a night, it ended up costing me $66.00 and a dirty room, looked like it had never been vacuumed under the beds, and my grandaughter found a pill under the edge of the bed, thank goodness I caught her trying to put it in her mouth, but the worst part was when we pulled the sheets back there were pee stains, food and just plain ole dirty, when I told the manager about it he didn't offer me a refund, he just got on the phone and called the housekeeping and put me on the phone with them, if anyone knows who owns this place I would really like to know, I had my 2 children and my 9 month old grandaughter.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

6 people have reviewed this hotel

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
BC
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2009

I advise people to stay away from this place. It is cheap and there is a very good reason for it. Mold crawling up the wall from the moldy carpets. Wood rot and mold in the bathroom, especially in the shower stall and the sink basin. The room stank, everything was grimy. The staff were oblivious and had my arrival date mixed up. They advertised the pool was open. It didn't even have water in it! We walked in and then back out. It is an absolute hole and I would never recommend it. The sad thing is that the motel has great potential.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled with family
Idaho
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2008

The Bali Hai is disgusting..the room smelled horrible, the sheets were dirty and the carpet had mold on it.My family and I couldn't even stay !!!!! We checked in and checked right back out.This place shouldn't even be open.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

Been to Bali Hai Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bali Hai Motel

Address: 710 North 1st Street, Yakima, WA 98901
Location: United States > Washington > Yakima
Free Parking
Ranked #20 of 24 hotels in Yakima
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Priceline so you can book your Bali Hai Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Bali Hai Motel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.