“Surprised me.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Econo Lodge

Econo Lodge
You added Econo Lodge to your Saves list
Econo Lodge
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   510 North First Street, Yakima, WA 98901 (Formerly Rodeway Inn & Suites Yakima)   |
Ranked #13 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Boise, Idaho
“Surprised me.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

From the exterior the older hotel had obviously been remodeled. I entered the small parking lot cautiously, and felt apprehensive at first. The employee who registered me was very pleasant and professional. I had reserved a queen nonsmoking room, and the gentleman checking me in announced that I was being upgraded to a king nonsmoking room. The room was large and nicely decorated, and very clean. The wifi was surprisingly fast. There is a Black Angus located conveniently next door. They serve a nice breakfast with cereal, waffles, juice and coffee. Really good coffee! My bed was very comfortable and I got a good nights rest. At checkout a young woman took care of me, and she was also very courteous. The only draw back to this hotel might be that the room does not provide a blow drier, coffee maker, ironing board, or iron in the room, however, for the price that I paid I did not mind, and there was coffee in the lobby.

Room Tip: If you are traveling with a trailer be sure to ask if they are able to make parking accommodations a...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

1 review from our community

Been to Econo Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge

Address: 510 North First Street, Yakima, WA 98901 (Formerly Rodeway Inn & Suites Yakima)
Location: United States > Washington > Yakima
Ranked #13 of 24 Hotels in Yakima
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge 2*
NEWLY REMODELED MOTEL UNDER THE NEW MANAGEMENT ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Choice Hotels and Despegar.com so you can book your Econo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Rodeway Inn Yakima