We arrived late our first night and was welcomed warmly to a beautiful country-style home. We stepped out for dinner at the nearby Oak Tree diner and returned to find freshly baked cookies at our bedside. The night was spent star gazing on the beautifully furnished private deck. The rooms are themed tastefully and with a lot of attention to detail. You can tell the owners put a lot of thought into the decor to tell a story with every room.
Barb and her staff are great chefs; their abundant food looked amazing and tasted delicious and homey.
- great breakfasts
- complimentary snacks and access to bar fridge (including wines, beer, liqueurs...etc)
- friendliest staff ever, and a cute little dog too!
- large, well organized and clean bathroom.
- central location to access Mt. St. Helen's, Portland, and coast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our mission is to provide a relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere while you and your loved ones create lasting memories. Most of our unique rooms offer a river view. We provide inviting linens and cozy beds. Each of our guest rooms has a private bathroom, robes, and amenities. You will enjoy an evening Happy Hour and hearty home-style breakfast. Near Mt St Helens and the Lewis River Valley were there is plenty of hiking and fishing. ... more less