“Nice restaurant” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Barking Frog is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 95 Restaurants in Woodinville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Outdoor seating, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Rte 202
Description: It's difficult to say what is most appealing about the Barking Frog - the food, the wine, the atmosphere. All of the above earned this casual bistro featuring country fresh Northwest cuisine rave reviews. Honors have included "Restaurant of the Year", "Most Innovative Wine List" and "Wine Grand Award" awards, presented by the Washington Wine Commission. Delectable dishes entice guests to linger in the light-filled dining room or to gather around the fireplace. While in the summer, lunch and dinner are served in the courtyard. Wine tasting in Fireside Cellars - Many wineries are open for public tastings, others are not. However, there is one place where you can relax with friends and fellow guests to taste the finest that Woodinville Wine Country has to offer - Fireside Cellars at Willows Lodge. Join us from 4PM-11PM Sunday-Thursday and 4PM-12AM Friday and Saturday.On weekends, the sweet smell of crepes fills the air as the Fireside Cellars is now open and offers both sweet and savory crepes along with oatmeal, pastries and your favorite coffee/espresso. Open Saturdays and Sundays from 8AM-1PM.
Sammamish, Washington
“Nice restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I went with my wife to this place after visiting the Willows Lodge Spa. We were quite hungry and being vegetarians we were skeptical. The soup of the day and salad was great, we went for a second round. They couldn't accommodate the drinks we wanted so they gave us a better one for the same price :-). We shared a sandwich and wrapped it up with desert. The white chocolate noodle was interesting, never seen that one before. Definitely recommend this place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kirkland, Washington
“Very Very Good-Get A Reservation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I had a date night here. Very nice beautiful place. Dress up a little if going in the evening especially! Service is outstanding. Food is delicious. Their onion rings are to die for (I know, who would of thought? They are smokey tasting) Hard to get reservations in the evening...so call a week or so in advance if possible. Not a lot of space, limited seating. Not really a place for the wee ones. The tables are very close together and "intimate". So it's not that "family friendly". Older children-late grade school and up would do fine if well behaved.But remember there is not a lot of food that most children would like and that you would want to pay for. Just keep that in mind and maybe save for a special occasion for you and you sweetie.

• Visited June 2014
Seattle, Washington
“Definitely the best Eggs Benedict I've ever eaten!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

This was the best eggs benedict I've ever eaten. I had the classic, even the english muffins are made right there. They have beautiful gardens to walk through, before or after you meal. Everything was excellent, we'll definitely return.

Palm Harbor, Florida, United States
“Very Nice Resturant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I came here with my sister, my mom, and one of my moms friends. We are visiting because my sister has an internship at Microsoft. The menu made us all feel pretty uncultured because we haven't heard of a lot of things that were on the menu, but we asked our server and she kindly helped us with our questions. My mom and I got the salmon, my sister got the halibut, and our friend got the scallops. It was all really really good! The Barking Frog is a great Resturant, as long as you are willing to spend a little more than usual.

Auburn, WA
“Nice Sunday brunch before wine tasting in Woodinville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We were a party of 3 ladies, 1 from out of town. We made brunch reservations. Barking Frog is very close to a couple of the tasting rooms on our list. The restaurant (and lodge) a very beautiful. Good selection on the brunch menu. Pricey, but we expected that. My 2 companions gave their food a 5 and I rated my Crab Eggs Benedict a 4, so we settled on 5 as the overall experience was great. My vegetarian friend very much appreciated their willingness to modify an omelet special by leaving off the meat and they added mushrooms instead. Nice touch. My out of town guest loved her breakfast sandwich. The service was very good. The time we waited for our meal was reasonable. A good selection for an upscale brunch with out of town guests.