The hotel was situated in a perfect location, not too far from Seattle but far enough to enjoy the breath taking scenery. All of the staff were very helpful and friendly. The spa was on the small side but it was perfect after a long day of sightseeing.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel
- Willows Hotel Woodinville
- Willows Resort Woodinville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willows Lodge is an 84-room Pacific Northwest-style lodge located in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country. There are over 90 wineries and tasting rooms in close proximity to the lodge, with over 20 of them within walking distance. Willows Lodge is home to two highly-acclaimed restaurants. Its own Barking Frog restaurant features American cuisine with Pacific Northwest influences and is open for breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday, brunch Saturday-Sunday, and dinner seven nights a week. The 5-diamond, The Herbfarm Restaurant, features a 9-course wine paired menu Thursday-Sunday evenings. The lively lobby bar, Fireside Cellars, opens at 4pm daily and features live entertainment Thursday-Sunday evenings. The award-winning Spa at Willows Lodge features an outdoor relaxation pool, indoor steam room and an array of treatments including facials, massage, body and nail treatments. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tablet Hotels, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Willows Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.