We stayed only one night and it wasn't enough. Beautiful lodge with a West coast design surrounded with beautiful gardens, lots of wood and the Barking Frog restaurant on the premises. Make sure to visit this restaurant with a warm atmosphere and great food, as well as a great selection of Washington wine. We had the nicer room and we really enjoyed the view of the little pond with the fountain while sitting on the balcony. There is a brewery next door and wineries all around.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel
- Willows Hotel Woodinville
- Willows Resort Woodinville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willows Lodge is an 84-room Pacific Northwest-style lodge located in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country. There are over 90 wineries and tasting rooms in close proximity to the lodge, with over 20 of them within walking distance. Willows Lodge is home to two highly-acclaimed restaurants. Its own Barking Frog restaurant features American cuisine with Pacific Northwest influences and is open for breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday, brunch Saturday-Sunday, and dinner seven nights a week. The 5-diamond, The Herbfarm Restaurant, features a 9-course wine paired menu Thursday-Sunday evenings. The lively lobby bar, Fireside Cellars, opens at 4pm daily and features live entertainment Thursday-Sunday evenings. The award-winning Spa at Willows Lodge features an outdoor relaxation pool, indoor steam room and an array of treatments including facials, massage, body and nail treatments. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tablet Hotels, Tingo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel, Fareportal and Jetsetter so you can book your Willows Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.