We were looking for a quiet place to spend a romantic weekend and Woodinville did not disappoint! The Willows Lodge was luxurious. The staff was courteous. For wine lovers, there are several tasting rooms nearby. We ate at the Fireside cellars located in the hotel and ordered what turned out to be the best prawns I've ever tasted. While it could be considered an expensive experience, it was well worth it and we will return again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willows Lodge is an 84-room Pacific Northwest-style lodge located in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country. There are over 100 wineries and tasting rooms in close proximity to the lodge, with over 30 of them within walking distance. Willows Lodge is home to two highly-acclaimed restaurants. Its own Barking Frog restaurant features American cuisine with Pacific Northwest influences and is open for breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday, brunch Saturday-Sunday, and dinner seven nights a week. The 5-diamond, Herbfarm Restaurant, features a 9-course wine paired menu Thursday-Sunday evenings. The lively lobby bar, Fireside, opens at 4pm daily and features live entertainment Thursday-Sunday evenings. The award-winning Spa at Willows Lodge features an outdoor relaxation pool, indoor steam room and an array of treatments including facials, massage, body and nail treatments. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Tablet Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Willows Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel Woodinville
- Willows Resort Woodinville