We actually live in Snohomish, about 20 minutes away from Willows Lodge -- but wanted to do something nice to treat ourselves over the holidays. Have eaten at the Barking Frog before -- it's our "special celebration" dinner spot -- and decided to explore the lodge and spa this time around. We purchased the "Pamper and Indulgence" package -- or something like that, which included a lovely, and large, lodge-style room that had it's own balcony overlooking the courtyard and pond. The room also had a gas fireplace, and a deep-soaking tub that you could watch tv from! Realized later, that we heard NO NOISE from our room -- and downstairs, the happy hour was in full swing. Very quiet rooms:)))
We also enjoyed the outdoor jacuzzi after dinner. It can be tricky to find in the dark, and we had it all to ourselves! beautiful outdoor patio with a little water feature.
Next day we spent some time in the spa for massage and body treatments. FABULOUS experience on all accounts. The spa area was a bit small and cramped - but the treatment rooms and facilities were all state-of-the-art and the therapists were AMAZING!!!
Have recommended this place on facebook as well - can't say enough about it. Best little getaway -- made us feel like we were 100s of miles from life at home. Best part - the 20 minute drive home. No airport, traffic or airplane buzzkills taking away from this decadent experience;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willows Lodge is an 84-room Pacific Northwest-style lodge located in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country. There are over 100 wineries and tasting rooms in close proximity to the lodge, with over 30 of them within walking distance. Willows Lodge is home to two highly-acclaimed restaurants. Its own Barking Frog restaurant features American cuisine with Pacific Northwest influences and is open for breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday, brunch Saturday-Sunday, and dinner seven nights a week. The 5-diamond, Herbfarm Restaurant, features a 9-course wine paired menu Thursday-Sunday evenings. The lively lobby bar, Fireside, opens at 4pm daily and features live entertainment Thursday-Sunday evenings. The award-winning Spa at Willows Lodge features an outdoor relaxation pool, indoor steam room and an array of treatments including facials, massage, body and nail treatments. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Willows Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel Woodinville
- Willows Resort Woodinville