The Willows is my new favorite among the hotels at which I've stayed!!! My husband and I arrived on a Sunday afternoon around noon and, although check-in was not officially until 2 pm, they were able to take our bags and accommodate us with a room within the hour. The environment of this hotel is the perfect balance of luxury and comfort without expressing snobbery. The quality of the staff was excellent as they all exhibited helpful, friendly and accommodating attitudes. The lobby and rooms themselves were beautiful, but the surrounding gardens, fountains and geographical location next to the trails and river were really the key to creating a perfectly serene environment. Unlike other reviewers' experiences, our room was at the midpoint of one of the hotel's wings and was very quiet; I did not notice any overly-loud hallway or adjoining room noise even though I am a light sleeper. The bathroom exuded a spa-like feel with lovely tile work, a large soaking tub, Molton Brown bath products, and sliding doors that open up the bathroom to a view of the room and TV. I would not recommend these rooms to guests who are staying with someone with whom they are not completely comfortable, however, as the glass-enclosed shower and open-to-the-room bath tub offer little privacy. I also loved that we were able to bring our 90 lb. dog to stay with us. Not only did the Willows Lodge permit pets, they catered to their four-legged guests just as much as their human patrons with dog-friendly walking trails, doggie room service with special treats, in-room plush dog beds and custom food bowls. We took advantage of the hotel's great location in the Woodinville wine country by visiting the Chateau Ste Michelle and Columbia wineries, both of which were excellent. We also took advantage of the 10% in-house spa discount on Mondays and had one of the best deep-tissue massages and facials EVER!
Our stay was entirely pleasant and relaxing, which made the room and food rates worth the few extra dollars! While this place is not an official resort, we had a more luxurious experience here than at many of the resorts we have stayed at where they nickel-and-dime you for every service. Parking, wi-fi, gym use, bath products, bottled water, morning coffee were all complimentary. I cannot recommend this place highly enough-- I will definitely return for another stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willows Lodge is an 84-room Pacific Northwest-style lodge located in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country. There are over 100 wineries and tasting rooms in close proximity to the lodge, with over 30 of them within walking distance. Willows Lodge is home to two highly-acclaimed restaurants. Its own Barking Frog restaurant features American cuisine with Pacific Northwest influences and is open for breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday, brunch Saturday-Sunday, and dinner seven nights a week. The 5-diamond, Herbfarm Restaurant, features a 9-course wine paired menu Thursday-Sunday evenings. The lively lobby bar, Fireside, opens at 4pm daily and features live entertainment Thursday-Sunday evenings. The award-winning Spa at Willows Lodge features an outdoor relaxation pool, indoor steam room and an array of treatments including facials, massage, body and nail treatments. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Reservation Counter, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Willows Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel Woodinville
- Willows Resort Woodinville