I love Willows, have been there four times. Such a comfortable atmosphere. The rooms feel like their own individual spas, you won't even want to venture out of them! Love the mixture of wood, metal and stone. (There's also a 'real' spa there I'd recommend getting at least a massage at, but make reservations early, spots fill up quickly. Great therapists.) With its lounge in the lobby area, Barking Frog restaurant steps outside the front door, Red Hook Brewery and quite a few winery tasting rooms within walking distance, Willows is a great place for your next retreat away from home.
- Also Known As:
- Willows Hotel
- Willows Hotel Woodinville
- Willows Resort Woodinville
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Willows Lodge is an 84-room Pacific Northwest-style lodge located in the heart of Woodinville Wine Country. There are over 90 wineries and tasting rooms in close proximity to the lodge, with over 20 of them within walking distance. Willows Lodge is home to two highly-acclaimed restaurants. Its own Barking Frog restaurant features American cuisine with Pacific Northwest influences and is open for breakfast and lunch Monday-Friday, brunch Saturday-Sunday, and dinner seven nights a week. The 5-diamond, The Herbfarm Restaurant, features a 9-course wine paired menu Thursday-Sunday evenings. The lively lobby bar, Fireside Cellars, opens at 4pm daily and features live entertainment Thursday-Sunday evenings. The award-winning Spa at Willows Lodge features an outdoor relaxation pool, indoor steam room and an array of treatments including facials, massage, body and nail treatments. We look forward to your visit! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotwire, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Willows Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.