“Business event -- wiht charm and luxury” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Resort   |   14580 NE 145th St, Woodinville, WA 98072   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Woodinville
Chicago, Illinois
“Business event -- wiht charm and luxury”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed for 2 nights as part of a business event and found the resort, its ground and restaurants wonderful. Artfully lit room with individual fireplace. Great linens, shower, tub-- all was just superb. The Herbfarm is a unique dining experience not to be forgotten. Preparation and presentation were beyond any expectation.
Will return if in the area. They have thought of everything for a memorable weekend.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

444 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

I am a local here in Washington and obviously had heard of this place for quite some time. It took my breath away to drive up and see the beautiful spot a half an hour away from the city! Beautiful, clean and wonderful. The barking frog and Herbfarm restaurants are also on the property and they are just fantastic. Rooms are spacious, incredibly clean, mine looked out over the north east side of the property all lush and green, huge walk in shower, sunken tub, comfy bed. Of course being surrounded by a few wineries is very awesome as well. Wonderful and giving staff! I will be going back next year. Excellent place to stay after a concert at Chateau St. Michelle.

• Stayed September 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

My fiancée Picked this location out of pure happenstance... We had never been to this region before and did no research what so ever prior to the trip - sometimes that is how you find the most amazing locations.
First of all - the property is amazing and gives you a wonderful feeling of privacy but still intimate, the staff deserve nothing but the highest of praise as they treated us like gold and did everything to make our stay as memorable as possible. The rooms were fantastic and we upgraded to the Do Not Disturb package..... I recommend it to any couple ;-)
The food on the premise is also a 10... We had breakfast room service almost every day and it was phenomal... The barking frog does a superb supper as well with excellent bar staff... There was always entertainment at the fireside lodge but only managed 1 evening to get a table.
All in all it was an amazing trip and a recommendation to any couple looking to get away!

• Stayed October 2012
Overland Park, Kansas, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Just in for the weekend which had several social events already planned so did not get a chance to use amenities offered. The room however was perfect, view was amazing, and the wine in the area (and in the hotel) was fantastic. Staff was overly helpful and courteous. Will return at some point to take advantage of all the things I missed. Comfort of a lodge with all the features for modern convenience.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Des Moines, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

My boyfriend & I stayed here due to a friends wedding down the street from the hotel. Walking into the room the layout was amazing! Big & spacious, with lighting you can adjust throughout the entire room. It was raining out side & we also had the sound of a waterfall outside our room so of course we had the fireplace going!! Between the soaking tub & the bed there is a sliding partition (that we kept open so we could watch the fireplace from the tub) if you need privacy. The TV you can also see easily from there. There is a standup shower that is larger than most in other hotels. The toilet seat is even man proof so that it doesn't slam down after being used! The bar in the hotel closes quite early but there is wine & alcohol in your room if you prefer to take that route or you can bring your own! Truly a great experience & by far the best we've ever stayed in....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Gering, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

The room was excellent;however, for the price I think towels and sheets could have been softer. The soaking tub, fireplace and shower were excellent. The spa was great. The location was great if you are planning on visiting the wineries or the redhook brewery.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Redmond, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

The great: Beautiful rooms - fireplace, large tub, balcony, robes abd slippers included, great in-room bar choices for snacks and drinks. Walking distance to too many wineries to get to them all. They let us check in early and gave us glasses of wine.

The not-so-great:

Only two towels in the room.

At check-out, despite having a package that included our massages, we were billed separately for these and overcharged. I pointed this out and it was quickly corrected.

The bad:

My massage was okay, but there were some strange parts where she wiggled me around a little too much. In addition, without asking or saying anything at all about it, she removed my diamond necklace and then forgot to get it back to me. When I realized this, I went back and was basically told they didn't want to bother the next person who was getting massaged in the room. They said they would bring my necklace over to us at breakfast, but when we were done, we still had to wait 15 minutes to get it. They originally said they would interrupt the person if we were leaving right then, but they really wanted to avoid it because it sounded like a high maintenance client, which was okay because we were eating, but the wait afterwards was really annoying and made me feel like I should have insisted earlier because nice guys obviously finish last. Maybe next time I will be the high-maintenance customer so I can get that level of service. We could see where we ranked in this instance.

The woman at the desk of the spa was very apologetic, but when the masseuse who caused the issue walked by, she didn't say a word. I wished I could have gotten my tip back.

Overall, I would stay there again For sure and ask for extra towels, but doubt I'd revisit the spa. I don't need to spend that much money to feel low on the priority list.

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Willows Lodge? Share your experiences!