“Best stay at a hotel ever!” 5 of 5 stars

4.0 of 5 Resort   |   14580 NE 145th St, Woodinville, WA 98072   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Woodinville
Des Moines, Washington
“Best stay at a hotel ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

My boyfriend & I stayed here due to a friends wedding down the street from the hotel. Walking into the room the layout was amazing! Big & spacious, with lighting you can adjust throughout the entire room. It was raining out side & we also had the sound of a waterfall outside our room so of course we had the fireplace going!! Between the soaking tub & the bed there is a sliding partition (that we kept open so we could watch the fireplace from the tub) if you need privacy. The TV you can also see easily from there. There is a standup shower that is larger than most in other hotels. The toilet seat is even man proof so that it doesn't slam down after being used! The bar in the hotel closes quite early but there is wine & alcohol in your room if you prefer to take that route or you can bring your own! Truly a great experience & by far the best we've ever stayed in....

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (127)
Gering, Nebraska
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

The room was excellent;however, for the price I think towels and sheets could have been softer. The soaking tub, fireplace and shower were excellent. The spa was great. The location was great if you are planning on visiting the wineries or the redhook brewery.

Redmond, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

The great: Beautiful rooms - fireplace, large tub, balcony, robes abd slippers included, great in-room bar choices for snacks and drinks. Walking distance to too many wineries to get to them all. They let us check in early and gave us glasses of wine.

The not-so-great:

Only two towels in the room.

At check-out, despite having a package that included our massages, we were billed separately for these and overcharged. I pointed this out and it was quickly corrected.

The bad:

My massage was okay, but there were some strange parts where she wiggled me around a little too much. In addition, without asking or saying anything at all about it, she removed my diamond necklace and then forgot to get it back to me. When I realized this, I went back and was basically told they didn't want to bother the next person who was getting massaged in the room. They said they would bring my necklace over to us at breakfast, but when we were done, we still had to wait 15 minutes to get it. They originally said they would interrupt the person if we were leaving right then, but they really wanted to avoid it because it sounded like a high maintenance client, which was okay because we were eating, but the wait afterwards was really annoying and made me feel like I should have insisted earlier because nice guys obviously finish last. Maybe next time I will be the high-maintenance customer so I can get that level of service. We could see where we ranked in this instance.

The woman at the desk of the spa was very apologetic, but when the masseuse who caused the issue walked by, she didn't say a word. I wished I could have gotten my tip back.

Overall, I would stay there again For sure and ask for extra towels, but doubt I'd revisit the spa. I don't need to spend that much money to feel low on the priority list.

• Stayed October 2012
Snoqualmie, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

We were greeted pleasantly with 2 glasses of wine and they checked us in 3 hours early. The atmosphere was vibrant and exciting. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The spa was incredible. It was a great short weekend that we will definitely do again.

Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Stayed here with my partner for one night and thoroughly enjoyed the in-room amenities like the oversized soaking tub, deluxe shower, fireplace, and comfy bed. Overall, it was a very relaxing stay albiet short (one night). We were sad to leave but will definitely be back to enjoy all the the Willows Lodge has to offer.

Room Tip: Go visit the pigs in the herb garden :)
Coppell, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

My wife and I stayed at Willows Lodge recently while on vacation in Woodinville. The property is in great location located close to multiple restaurants and tourist destinations. It is a beautiful property. The service was excellent and we felt very pampered. There is free wireless Internet service and a on-site fitness center that has Precor equipment. There are multiple dining options including room service. We had breakfast twice and lunch once at Barking Frog and always had great food and service. There are multiple seating areas both inside and outside. The room are done very well and the bathroom is great with nice big tub. The rooms have sitting area and desk. Plus, there is fridge in the room. The one negative was on view which was basically trees. We would have preferred room with view of courtyard or garden area. We would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Request room with view of courtyard or garden area. There are multiple packages available on web si...
Toronto, ON
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

The place to stay if you'd like to walk to several of the local wineries. The wineries have just storefronts, the vineyards are elsewhere, so you can easily walk to at least a dozen of them. Other than that, there's not much else around the hotel. Had nice dinner at the Barking Frog. Room service was nice for breakfast, though i find Starbucks coffee way too strong. The bed was comfy enough, and room was quiet (think it was 111). Didn't care for the bathroom though, it tended to amplify sounds, seeing as it was open concept for the sink area. Thankfully there was a wooden screen that could be moved to separate the bedroom from the bathroom. I'm just not into open concept bathrooms. They have bicycles you can sign out, but there's not much to see around. Staff were all very nice, and I liked the hotel decor and the gardens around it.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends

Been to Willows Lodge? Share your experiences!