Very often, we've found we end a trip in a "make-do" place because the holiday is nearly over and we're going home. Methow River Lodge and Cabins was the perfect end to a perfect holiday. It was as home-like as any place could get and we started to feel we never wanted actually to go home. A clean, comfortable cabin, kind and thoughtful owners, a lovely town that we wanted to explore - yet we didn't really want to leave the cabin. Just wanted to sit on the verandah and say hello to the fawn and watch people floating by on the river. And thank you for including a kettle in the kitchen, guys.
- Also Known As:
- Methow River Lodge & Cabins Hotel
- Methow River Lodge & Cabins Hotel Winthrop
- Methow River Lodge And Cabins
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1/2 of lodge built in 2011, second half in 2012. Cabins built in 2009. All cabins & lodge rooms on river. Cabins have full kitchens with cooking utensils and barbecues on covered decks. Ice rink & ski trails next to property. Fish or float river, walk to town, bike from from your door.Many places have a two night minimum we do not in the lodge.Specials for Lodge ... more less