“AMAZING HELP” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 14 Attractions in Westport
Type: Water sports, Adventure
“AMAZING HELP”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I was quite apprehensive about this fishing trip as the last trip I went on was terrible because the captain was always swearing at people. Steve and his son Jason, father and son, captain and deckhand were just amazing. Couldn't believe how much they moved around helping people

Las Vegas, Nevada
3 attraction reviews
“deep sea fishing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Tons of fun!
The deck hand and skipper took complete care of us! Baited the hook, untangled our lines, netted and filleted our fish! Spent all day on the water from 6am- 5pm
They were very knowledgeable and helpful! The crew was a big help so your fishing 100% of the time rather than fussing with bait and line. If you've never done this, YOU NEED TO!

“Best trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

My wife and I booked a trip on the Tally Ho and it was the best time we had fishing to date from a charter company. Scott was the best deck hand and Capt. Derek was great getting us where we needed to be to catch fish. We enjoyed the warm cabin and instruction on what we were supposed to do to catch fish on the Tally Ho. Scott had all of the fish prepared for us when we arrived dock side. We will return to the Tally Ho for Halibut season next year.

Kennewick, Washington
13 attraction reviews
“Great Fishing on the Hula Girl!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went out with Captain Steve and his son Jason. Steve knows how to find the fish. The boat limited out on sea bass and ling cod. My brother-in-law caught 2 King salmon which he had to release. The Hula Girl is the cleanest charter boat I have ever been on, they even had separate men and women's restrooms. It's a 50 foot boat and Jason filets your fish in the trip in at a reasonable price. Will book with them again!

Visited May 2014
“Great time with the crew and Captain Dave!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2014

Had an absolute blast with buzz and jake as deck hands. Under captin Daves guidance we were able to catch over 115 fish with a 13 man team. And the swells made it even more fun for me personally. This company is great. Buzz is awesome as a deck hand and Captain Dave is a great Captain. Took out on the Discovery "54 foot boat" and she handled like a dream. Thank you I will be back for more!!!!