“My First B & B” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 5 Westport B&B and Inns
Seattle, Washington
“My First B & B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

My friend and I visited Westport for a girls night out.
It was the first time for me to stay in a Bed & Breakfast.
I was not sure what to expect at a B & B.
But when I entered the door I was glad my friend chose this place.
Tracy and Rich were very friendly and made us very comfortable.
All rooms are very clean and nicely decorated.
Breakfast was so delicious and home made cookies were so good.
We sat on back yard chairs and relaxed.

It was the 3rd B & B for my friend to stay and this was the best one.

We are planing to go back to Westport Bayside Bed & Breakfast next summer with 2 more friends.

Michiyo Seattle

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends

79 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Mason City, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

My husband and I recently spent one night at Westport Bayside B & B and LOVED our stay. Of course we wished we had been able to spend more than one night but it was such a great place. Tracy and Rich are the fabulous new owners and we were delighted to be some of their first guests as they start their new adventure!
Our room was delightful----clean and just the right size--complete with all the amenities that made us feel at home! Internet access, a great tv in room and a very comfy bed with posh linens and towels were just what we needed after a day of traveling. Add to it the freshly baked cookies (YUM) and the friendliness and willingness of our hosts to bend over backwards to ensure that our stay was the best it could be and our night and morning at Westport was perfect!!!
Breakfast in the morning was fabulous---my mouth still waters thinking about the greek yogurt with fresh berries and homemade granola!!! And that was just the starter!!!
Rich and Tracy have what it takes to run this wonderful place and we hope that only good things come their way!! Thanks for the great home away from home!

Bellingham, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2012

My husband and I visited Westport for our 4th anniversary and we are so glad we stayed at Westport Bayside Bed & Breakfast! The owners, Tracy and Rich, were very friendly and accommodating. I am gluten intolerant and Tracy made the most delicious gluten-free breakfasts for me! We will definitely come back to this little B&B if we find ourselves at Westport again! Danielly - Bellingham

Franklin TN
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Just returned to our VBRO condo in Seattle, from our weekend in Westport, where my husband joined a birding expedition on the ocean. We have used B&B's in our extensive travels over the past 30 years. Living in the South, we are used to excellent food, beautiful homes and warm, friendly hosts at our B&B's...Richard and Tracy far exceeded our expectations. I only wished we lived closer, we would return frequently for a retreat. Richard and Tracy have the "intuitive" know-how of how to run a B&B...wonderful experience in all categories!

Olympia, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

I had the privilege of staying at this quaint B&B while I was working away from home, and it was a FABULOUS substitute for home I must say. My schedule was a bit "off" from when they would normally serve breakfast but that didn't stop them at all. They provided me with two very filling breakfasts and I was able to take my leftovers with me to nibble on throughout the day. I melted into my bed both nights and in the morning was able to get a great run in down to the marina to watch the fishermen prepare and set sail for a day of chartering. Had a great shower, a piping hot cup of coffee and was able to greet another work day with a full belly and fully rested. Oh how I with this was a daily occurrance.
Good luck Tracy and Rich on your new adventure, I know you'll have many grateful guests.
Heidi Dodd

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

My husband and I stayed here last week while meandering down the Washington state coastline after 4 nights of backpacking in Olympic National Park, and we are so glad we did! The owners, Tracy and Rich, were so warm and friendly, as well as attentive to our needs. The room we stayed in (the upstairs one, facing the bay and sloughs) was very cozy, and the breakfast in the morning (homemade granola and fresh fruits over yogurt, followed by a scrumptious omelet and delicious buttery toast) was filling and probably the best breakfast I've ever had at a B&B. Also, I liked the aesthetics of this B&B - no doilies and victorian stuff all over the place - it's modern, yet comfy. This place was a real treat (particularly after spending 4 nights and 5 days in the wilderness!), and I couldn't recommend it more.

Auburn, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

This was both of ours first experience at a B&B, and it couldn't of been better!!! Richard and Tracy were gracious hosts! It was quiet, super clean, inviting, comfortable, and as Mark puts it, the food was "grubbin'". We will return for sure. Thanks Richard and Tracy :)

Room Tip: All the rooms looked like good picks.