“A Must! if you are ever in Wenatchee” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 124 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Local favorite year after year featuring fresh and local foods from scratch. Open kitchen with wood fired oven in wonderful historical atmosphere. Great selection of Wenatchee area wines and Northwest ales. Hand made pizzas, hand cut steaks, pastas, specialty sandwiches and burgers, seafood, and many signature salads. Come see why we are a top rated Tripadvisor restaurant.
Kelowna, Canada
“A Must! if you are ever in Wenatchee”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Our figure skating group will not miss any opportunity to eat at McGlinn's! For the 2nd year in a row the figure skaters participated in the Apple Ice Classic this weekend an our only two dinners in town were eaten at McGlinn's! The food and service are the BEST! We were a large group of over 20 and although we had to sit in different areas of the restaurant we did not care!
Look no further if you are in the area! Worth a detour! Incredible tasting food! Great servers!!! I believe our group had pizza, steak, salads, pasta, salmon and dessert!
We will be back for more beer bread! Thanks so much.
Karen Delurier
President Kelowna Skating Club, British Columbia Canada

• Visited June 2013

Auburn, Washington
“Top notch Irish pub!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

Every time I'm in Wenatchee, I always make a few stops at this fine pub. The atmosphere - ambiance is warm and inviting. The service has always been right on the money with friendly staff and superb food. I discovered this wonderful establishment during a law enforcement conference some years ago. It is one of the reason's I like to visit Wenatchee often and have recommended it to many. They always thank me and report it as being a most pleasant experience.

• Visited July 2012
Puyallup, WA
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

First time here. This restaurant is lovely and on the Historic Register. Brick pizza oven too! Great beers on tap and our food was very good. Will definitely go back when we are in Wenatchee.

• Visited June 2013
Portland oregon
“Great Service, Food and Beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great all around experience at McGlinn's - waitress was nice and helpful, food was excellent - the pizza and salad were fantastic, and the beer was just right.

So good, I went back the next night!

Visited May 2013
Spokane, Washington, United States
“Great Family Atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Unlike many of my reviews, I will make this one short and to the point:

I have been to McGlinn's numerous times over the past 10 years. Every few years when I travel back to the city of my birth, I will swing in to look at the beautiful wood refrigerators, sit in a comfortable (worn) wooden chair, and have some wood fired pizza. McGlinn's does not try to be anything that it is not, and is everything it tries to be. That is a friendly family, locally sourced, wonderful place to eat. Its only shortfall is that you pay for it...

• Visited May 2013