“So glad we stumbled upon” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vegan, Family Fare
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Pineville, North Carolina
“So glad we stumbled upon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We were traveling through the Northern Cascades and heading back to Seattle and stayed in Wenatchee. We were driving around trying to decide where to dine - a Thai place in this apple-capital town did not strike me as and Basil Chicken - two dishes I've ordered many times in other restaurants. The Thai's preparation was second to none. The sauces were spot on, but what was amazing was their brown rice. I would love to know what variety of rice this was - it looked deep reddish brown, but that could have been our hotel lighting. Anyway, it was so delicious!
Prices were reasonable, about what you'd expect from Thai restaurants elsewhere.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

87% Recommend
“Very boring food and snobby service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

The food was all the same. Each dish had pretty much the same taste and it was boring and blah. Macaroni salad? Is that Thai food? The service was poor. I felt like I was inconveniencing the staff, even though the place was very slow.

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Cashmere, Washington
“Can't get enough of this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have been eating there for years and left town for awhile, I always enjoyed it then. Since returning to town I was blown away by the remodel that they did inside, the new menu update, and the overall feel of the place! Needless to say it is amazing, their cocktails are some of the best I have ever had in town, and the food is Excellent! No longer do I just enjoy this place, I love it, and according to my family I can't get enough!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“This place is fantastic and better than before!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

I have been to The Thai 3 times in the last few months since they remodeled and changed things around. Wow.. What a difference! The interior is freshened up.. The food is absolutely on point! Everything I've had has been top notch. Pad Thai. Spring Rolls. Fresh Rolls. Yellow curry. Larb Gai Everything is as good or better than you will find in Seattle. I have previously been a big fan and patron of Mai Lee Thai in East Wenatchee. I still am... But the "new" The Thai is worth trying again. I know some of you may have written it off due to its previous incarnation. But you owe it to yourself to try it again. There is nothing not to like...great food... Fast friendly service..and attentive and capable waitstaff. One more thing! 6.95 lunch special is really great. Way better than the old buffet they used to have. I had enough left over from lunch to have it for dinner too!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Trenton, New Jersey, United States
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

I love Thai food, and this place is good for Wenatchee. If you like Thai food, I would suggest this place. Food and service is great.

• Visited August 2011