“Delicious food, friendly staff.” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #62 of 121 Restaurants in Wenatchee
Cuisines: American
“Delicious food, friendly staff.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Love the 2-4-6-8 value menu! The staff is friendly and remembers their regular customers. Food comes out quick and is hot and delicious.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Seattle
“Got sick stay away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

All of my party got sick from the food. Would never go back to this location even if someone else was buying

Visited May 2013
BC
“Just awful!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

Never again will we go back to this Denys. This was our second time here and the first time was slightly better but last time the poor service, dirty restaurant dining room, and long wait from ordered to delivered food was forgiven because it was so busy. This time, no excuses. We should have just walked out when we had to wait 10 minutes to be seated and there were plenty of open tables. The food was mediocre. That's ok, it's Denys. The service was awful and the place was. Not clean again. Although plenty of open tables, we were seated at one that had not been wiped from the previous customers. Both my husband and I did not get what we ordered and the server eventually checked on us and said she can get what we ordered. No way. Never complain in a restaurant. You never know what extras you will get back. I could really not pick the whole experience but all I really have to say is never again!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wenatchee, Washington
“Carless wait Staff”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

The timing of service comparred to the amount of employees standing around chatting was ridiculous. we were there for more than 20 min and still no one cam to get our orders of 5 people in our party. We walked out and went to another place. would not go back as they didnt seemed phazed that we were walking out. or concerned as to why.

Wenatchee, Washington
“TERRIBLE........”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I ordered take out and I there was glass in my food!!! And I have picture's of it!!! And when I called to try and get the manager's phone number they give me the wrong number..... I'm contacting an attorney to file a law suite and have this incident given to the news media!!!!
this happen on January 17, 2013 around 7:30 - 8:30pm