“The worst motel experience that I have ever had!” 1 of 5 stars

You added Value Inn Wenatchee to your Saves list
Value Inn Wenatchee
1640 N. Wenatchee Ave., Wenatchee, WA 98801   |
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Wenatchee
“The worst motel experience that I have ever had!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2014

Highway 20 and 2 were closed from forest fires while I was trying to get to Bellingham from Spokane. Looking for an affordable place for my girlfriend and I to rest for the night, we parked the motorcycle and stopped at the Value in. The room that we were assigned had bags of garbage right inside the door, smelled like rotten milk and other foul stench, with an unmade bed, and stains everywhere. We weren't expecting anything nice but when I pay for a room, I expect it to have clean sheets and not smell like a dumpster. At least they refunded my money so we could find a decent room that night. After this experience I will never stay at any value motel. It is worth it to pay extra for a better room.

• Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

I was with my family. I had two rooms. They are now under new management.The manager was really kind she gave us really good deal. I saw some previous reviews I was little worried but when we stayed there it was good.

• Stayed August 2014
Rogers, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I am a transporter doing business in Wenatchee and had to have my car repaired and this motel is directly across the street. I was charged $71 and the place is a mess. Literally garbage all over the place, in the walkways and a big pile outside of the dumpster. Mattress's piled up along the building. The interior of the room is fair, but very dated!!!!.

To add insult, they want to charge me $2 for a fax. Marriot next door did it for free and I was not a guest.

Room Tip: Marriot is just up the street, the $20 difference is well worth the value.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Thiefs! Lady at the front desk tried to deny we had booked a room after we had valid confirmation through Priceline.com. I had given her my last name, plus tried to show her our valid confirmation on my phone. She refused to look and said we had no reservation and that I didn't use a Visa Card. Again, huh? How many times do I have to explain we already have a valid reservation and you took our payment from Priceline. Priceline had to call them and confirm our reservation was valid. After that, the front desk lady (from India) said I thought you said friend. I said, what?...huh? What the hell are you talking about I said. You get what you pay for. Now given all hotels were booked solid, so we were desperate. Lessons taught are lessons learned. :(

• Stayed June 2014
Wenatchee, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

Yes , Hospitality & Accomodations , a Location to move arround most points one desires . We , a Friend & Pet Family ( Pet Friendly + + + ) were greeted with warmth, comfort and Low Key yet attentive Spirit from staff-owners Requests while getting settled in, First Impressions are the Travlers Key ! The New Owners-occupier(s) are making marked improvements and as Time - Travlers and exchanges happen this property will only improve form a fine point already. Personally Living Color add so much in the air care ... nice to see - feel here , so if your understanding of the day & age i.e. " we are ALL making a come back , ) Please do Consider this Value Inn in Wenatchee , oh towells warm ... just put in room upon entering ... nice , modest yet comfortable and as Value is more than $ it is for you to Discover realizing " The Virtues , Qualities , Attitudes of being are the most value added items packed " - Travelers Passport / Imprint - one will be met with , most often in Like Kind ... Happy Travels & Journies & Discoveries One and ALL ... Francis Brennan

Room Tip: The Two Qweens with Kitchen.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Don't bother, pay a little extra, I guarantee you'll be sorry if you choose this motel. The room was filthy and smell horrible (room 32 to be exact). My family and i had to wear sandals in the shower and there was not enough towels for the four of us. The towels were laying on the back of the toilet. Yuck! We didn't sleep at all, worrying about bed bugs and our car. Very shady neighborhood. This place should be closed down! BEWARE!!!!! If your family is thinking about staying at this motel, I would advise taking a look at the room before you purchase.

• Stayed August 2013
Chehalis, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have stayed there in the past due to lower cost. The Inn is under new owner I believe and is getting remodeled. I stopped there at about 6:00 AM to see if they had a room available for a Sat. night and was able to check in then for an extra $10. It was very convenient and comfortable for me. I felt very good about my stay and enjoyed talking with the gal at the front desk. I will stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Been to Value Inn Wenatchee? Share your experiences!