“Awful” 1 of 5 stars

1640 N. Wenatchee Ave., Wenatchee, WA 98801   |
Ranked #15 of 16 hotels in Wenatchee
“Awful”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Don't bother, pay a little extra, I guarantee you'll be sorry if you choose this motel. The room was filthy and smell horrible (room 32 to be exact). My family and i had to wear sandals in the shower and there was not enough towels for the four of us. The towels were laying on the back of the toilet. Yuck! We didn't sleep at all, worrying about bed bugs and our car. Very shady neighborhood. This place should be closed down! BEWARE!!!!! If your family is thinking about staying at this motel, I would advise taking a look at the room before you purchase.

• Stayed August 2013

27 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Chehalis, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have stayed there in the past due to lower cost. The Inn is under new owner I believe and is getting remodeled. I stopped there at about 6:00 AM to see if they had a room available for a Sat. night and was able to check in then for an extra $10. It was very convenient and comfortable for me. I felt very good about my stay and enjoyed talking with the gal at the front desk. I will stay there again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

The rooms were clean and the staff was very courteous. The lady at the front desk was very nice. My wife and I and our three boys needed a place and they came to our rescue. The only issues were,
it didn't come up on Washington-hotels.com and I think there is need for a bathroom may of some sort. The tile is very slippery when wet. Thank you for a good nights sleep on the fly. I also want to thank the overnight front desk at super 8 for letting me know about value inn. Without them , I never would have called and probably would have had to sleep in the car with my family or pay a lot more money for a room in chelan.

• Stayed June 2013
Renton, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Used this hotel to house our employees while working in Wenatchee for a couple of months. By far the easiest, most accomodating staff in setting up multiple rooms and giving us a very affordable rate. Employees are happy as well. Would definitely recommend this hotel as the place to stay

Carla

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

the wenatchee value in was the best places we have stayed in,and we travel all over
the united states.we were welcome with open arm's and treated as part of there
family.the room's were verry clean unlike some we have stayed in,and the rate's
were verry cost friendly wich saved us money to spend elswhere.one of the member's
of the office staff,a indian women named raje was a joy to talk to as she helped
explain the beauty of her country wich we will travel and explore next year.

• Stayed April 2013
Twisp
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2011

It is filthy. Our bathroom was flooded in the morning and we discovered the bucket under the sink was overflowing. When we came in from our day out, the door was wide open with no one in it. I went to complain and they siad someone was fixing the sink. The guy came to fix the sink just when we wanted to relax. He claimed he was done but the sink was left dripping into a paint tray. It was full of dirty water. On top of this, I have numerous bedbug bites. Let me say again...it is filthy.

Room Tip: None would be good.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
Auburn, Washington
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2011

Our room was not clean, we paid for 3 people and only had one washcloth. Had to demaned to get two more. Then when paying the bill, it was all wrong and they did not inform me about a $30 deposit for using a credit card, but did take out of my account. REALLY! Stay somewhere else for a few dollars more.

Room Tip: Do Not stay there
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business

Been to Value Inn Wenatchee? Share your experiences!