DO NOT STAY HERE!!! We wished we would have just paid the extra money to stay some where else. We rented a room, two beds for 4 of us. (Room 31 is what he gave us to be exact). Once we were able to get to our room, as soon as we walked in it was horrible. The stains all over the floor, walls and furniture. The one on the closet door looked as if some one had thrown up and it just ran down the door. Under the beds there were soooo much garbage, old french fries, bottle caps, batteries, pieces of "I just don't want to know", and when we pulled back the sheets there was HAIR all over the bed, caked in by the pillows, stained sheets and we didn't want to look any further.
We went to the front desk and the guy said there is nothing he can do and that "all the rooms looked like this." When we asked if someone could come clean it he said "No there is no one, it is just me." We asked to see who was in charge and he replied "The other partner was in California and can't give out any information." We of course wanted to get our money back and he strongly refused saying he can't. He specifically said "Call the cops on me, sue me, whatever but there's nothing I can do."
I took pictures of this mess and refused to stay. Places like these are the prime playgrounds for lice, scabies, and sickness. Advice from us" PAY THE EXTRA & DO NOT EVER stay HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.