The hotel is not located in the best area of town but you would not know it from the inside. One of the best Italian restaurants in the valley is located across the street. The front desk was always helpful and smiling. Kay helped us with several request and gave us great guest service. Room is very spacious. Pillows are small but comfy. Breakfast in the morning was a full buffet with lots t choose from. We went to Wally's Bar down the street but the crowd was under thirty, not for us but they had live music. Cookies and milk at night in the lobby was a nice touch. Ask for a corner room if you want quiet.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Wenatchee Hotel
- Springhill Suites Wenatchee Hotel Wenatchee
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened March 2010! We are an all suites hotel in the heart of Wenatchee. Nearby attractions include the Toyota Town Center, Downtown Wenatchee, numerous wineries, golf courses and skiing. Our property features a contemporary design aesthetic that is light, fresh and airy, yet innovatively flexible and functional. Whether traveling on business or pleasure, you will not be disappointed! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your SpringHill Suites Wenatchee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.