“Great Place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 16 hotels in Wenatchee
USA
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stay at this hotel on all my trips that bring me through Wenatchee. The hotel has a nice restaurant. They offer a reception with free snacks and drinks Tuesday through Thursday. The fitness center is just OK. Easy place to find. The place is just great.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Jaime O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, November 25, 2013
UsaTravelman99,

Thank you for your feedback as we are always happy hearing from our regulars. I'm pleased to know you enjoy our Manager Receptions Monday-Wednesday from 5pm-7pm. If you have any ideas that i could take into consideration for improving our fitness center I would love to hear from you more. Don't hesitate to contact me at Jaime.Olsen@Marriott.com or direct at the hotel at (509)667-2775. We very much look forward to seeing and impressing you as you pass through Wenatchee again soon.

250 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Silver Spring, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

This appears to be a new generation of Springhill Suites as the room layout and amenities were a cut above the others I have stayed in. A separate room for the toilet from the shower makes it really great rather than sharing the sink, shower. Sliding glass on the back of the desk offers the option of privacy from the bedroom or not. Master lighting switch. Free internet. This is a great Marriott property. And the staff were great. Definitely recommend this one.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
FenwickBill,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm happy to hear that our newer generation SpringHill Suites worked so well for you and that you were able to enjoy several of our wonderful amenities and staff. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to impressing you again on your next trip to Wenatchee.

Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

The hotel was in great shape, it's probably new. The layout of the rooms was nice and spacious.I liked the bathroom setup. It had two sinks which was nice. The staff was really friendly, even the breakfast attendant (at most hotels the breakfast attendant is usually grumpy from having to wake up so early I presume, not here though). Kay at the front desk was very accommodating and friendly.

Room Tip: First floor was nice.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Stephen C,

Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback. We love to hear comments about looking brand new being 3 1/2 years old. I'm so glad our breakfast and front desk staff impressed you. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Wenatchee.

Lake Stevens, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

I stay here regularly for business. It is affordable, very clean, free wireless internet, has an exercise center and indoor pool. Mon - Wed stays also has a managers reception with beer, wine, and some hot food. The staff are amazing. I love the hot chocolate chip cookie as well. I will continue to stay here for business and will bring my family for vacations as well because there is so much to do in Wenatchee!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Ben M,

Thank you so much for taking time to give us your feedback. I'm so pleased to hear you were able to enjoy several of our great amenities as well as our amazing staff. We look forward to seeing and impressing you and your family when you come back for vacation. We will have hot chocolate chip cookies here waiting for you and your family.

Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stayed on the first floor towards back. Think would have preferred room on other side to get away from road noise and traffic lights. Room is very well appointed for business. Had them show me meeting center. It is nice sized room with configurable tables. Pool and spa looked clean and neat. Water ceiling feature from ceiling lends a neat focal item. Near fast and mid priced food.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Jaime O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
lived_there2,

Thank you for giving us your review, I am glad to know our rooms suited you for your business travels and that you were able to enjoy our many great amenities and that our location was beneficial to your stay. I would love to be able to have an opportunity to get you in a quieter room on your next visit to Wenatchee and impress you again.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Great rooms, spacious, nice and clean!
The staff was very polite and professional.
The view from even number rooms are not great.
The breakfast buffet was very average.

Why do we have to have a 200 character minimum .... That is so stupid!
I prefer concise summary instead of empty words!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Malachi S,

Thank you for giving us your feedback. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our rooms and great staff. We have just recently changed our breakfast and added more options and have included more healthy choices. I hope that when you come back to Wenatchee you would consider giving us another opportunity to impress you with our New Breakfast and a room with a better view.

Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I really liked this hotel. It is new, clean bright, and has spacious rooms. I liked the overall layout of the room. For one person, it was more than enough room. I could see three to four people being comfortable in a 2-bed room. My biggest complaint was the AC fan. It only turned on high, and it was loud. It woke my up most times it turned on. It would be much better if it had a low fan speed option like the Courtyard that I am writing this in. The wifi internet connectivity tended to cutout frequently, but the ethernet was always available. If you are in the area on business, it is probably the best hotel to stay in.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
MtnMatt1749,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm glad to hear you loved our clean bright and spacious rooms. I apologize the AC fan in your room was noisy and will address this to our maintenance department so that on your next visit it would be quite. Also we have just recently upgraded our internet WiFi and wired and look forward to impressing you on your next visit to Wenatchee.

SpringHill Suites
Front Office Manager

Been to SpringHill Suites Wenatchee? Share your experiences!