“Best Choice in Wenatchee-Book without hesitation” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Wenatchee
Seattle, Wa
“Best Choice in Wenatchee-Book without hesitation”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was our second stay at this Marriott Property in late December. This is the newest and most modern property in Wenatchee and lives up to its # 1 TA ranking. Booking on the Marriott web site is simple, as was check-in, check-out and any other interaction with staff. Previous reviews are accurate that this property is "hip and trendy". The staff is welcoming and engaging. While the majority of the folks working appear to be younger, don't let that be a concern.
Our room was sufficient for our needs and our third floor room was relatively quite. Pretty nice considering their were high school athletic teams staying on our floor. We did not use the pool area this time, but it has a nice hot tub and water feature that kids will love. The morning breakfast is great, although the last morning we skipped it due to the long lines and checked out instead. (reference HS athletic teams above).
Compliments again to the GM of this property. You guys are doing a great job.

Room Tip: There are some rooms that are larger than others. It doesn't hurt to ask for a larger room when...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Donald D,

Thank you very much for your awesome review of our property. Even with teams here we were still able to accomidate you and I will let my staff know how much I appreciate them for that. Thank you for choosing us on as your hotel while you were in Wenatchee. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. By the way, we are without a GM at the moment so I am extra appreciative of you and my staff for making your stay enjoyable.

Wenatchee, WA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Seattle, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

First time to Wenatchee ski, book this hotel online and it's including breakfast sound great and have heated indoor pool for my kid after ski in the evening. It's a big size hotel and it's very friendly and the room are excellent, morden and clean with a comfortable bed. Buffet breakfast is good and there is whole bunch of restaurarnts and chanin store like walmart and target along the main street. I would surely recommand this hotel and will stay there agian

Room Tip: I have my double room with two queen bed which is perfect for my family of three,
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
lorettalingling,

Thank you for your great review of our property. I love our breakfast too, sometimes too much! I am glad to hear you had a chance to get to some of our local restaurants and see some of Wenatchee. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Honolulu, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Normally stay at Hilton or Embassy Suites. What a shock! This place was exceptional from the outstanding customer service at the front desk who was always willing to bend over backwards to satisfy our requests. Room was beautiful, very clean, newly renovated, and very comfy. The Pool was fun and just the right temperature; however, the whirlpool was relaxing, but some days had too much chemicals that the eyes burned. Great coffee all day and night with warm cookies - just not enough peanut butter to keep me satisfied...lol our new destination hotel in Wenatchee when we go skiing.

Room Tip: Our room was a few down from the elevator; however, no noise issues for us.
TerrY P,

Thank you very much for your kind review of our property. We will try to keep enough peanut butter cookies around for the next time you visit. Skiing at Mission Ridge can be a lot of fun and I am glad to hear that you were able to make it up there. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We came to Wenatchee to ski at Mission ridge on New Years Eve. It was like a trip back in time. The skiing was great, the people friendly, the runs empty, the prices reasonable. But the icing on the cake was our stay at Spring Hill.

Our arrival was met with a friendly attentive staff who were efficient and welcoming. We learned about the option of a complimentary dinner, complimentary beer and wine for the adults, and complimentary cookies for our kids. To say we were blown away was an understatement. We all were shaking our heads in sheer disbelief. How could they offer so much for such a reasonable price?

Getting to our room, we continued to be suprised by the quality of the spacious accomodations. Everything was clean, comfortable, modern, and stylish. (Are we still in Wenatchee?)

When requesting an extra blanket, the front desk clerk brought it up herself almost immediately. Extra cookies were offered to the kids (we ate them too!)

All of this attention to us as guest was even more remarkable given the activity level in the lobby. New years eve celebrations, lots of families with children, a birthday party going on, lots of people at the pool etc, but your staff made everyone just feel like they were at someone's home.

We unfortunately forgot our bathing suits, but they even suggested a place we could get one. Directions to dinner were also provided with efficiency and a smile.

I am an airline pilot and travel around the world, and this was one of the BEST hotel experiences of my life. You deserve the 5+ STAR rating. Please don't change a thing. There are so many companies trying to cut costs, provide less and allow customer service to die a slow death. You are doing just the opposite, and it is duly noted and appreciated. I can't wait for our next visit!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
Dayspring,

What can I say, amazing review, and thank you very much. We understand how crazy and frustrating the holiday's can be and I am glad we were able to make yours a bit easier. I like our cookies too, maybe a little too much, and I am glad your children enjoyed them. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

So, I travel lots. As I was checking in the Front Desk gal let me know that they had not one but two boys middle school hockey teams staying at the hotel. OH GREAT!!! She however placed me on the top floor and to the back away from possible noise. I also noticed posted all over the hotel Curfew Rules. What a great idea. I never heard one peep and had a great stay and a great night sleep. Way to go SpringHill.

Room Tip: Top Floor if you can.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, January 15, 2013
Shannon B,

Thank you very much for your reveiw. Short, sweet and to the point and I like that. I am very glad to hear you had a good nights sleep during a hockey weekend. We hope your travels go well and look forward to seeing you again in the future if you are ever back in Wenatchee.

Bellevue WA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

I am a grandma who brought a 7 year old to learn to ski at Mission Ridge for two weeks. We love it in Wenatchee and especially at the Spring Hill Marriott. To start with, the rates are reasonable with senior discount and all of the extras included. Three nights of the week there is a full evening meal and every morning a big breakfast bar. It was so convenient and economical to have good food in the hotel where a child could pick and choose as if they were home. We even had a "to go" breakfast the morning we had to get a 5AM train back to Seattle.

I met a young mother with 5 first graders in pajamas having breakfast... It was a birthday overnight! How very cool... A swim..hot cookies and cold milk before bed...sleep and a big breakfast bar with waffles,eggs, yogurt and fruit .
The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms spotless. We used the and the pool and hot tub after skiing all day. My grand daughter was thrilled!
You can not go wrong with this hotel.
We were able to catch a city bus up to the Mission Ridge ski slopes right in front of the hotel because we were there during the special ski link bus service. Mission Ridge is a great family friendly destination ! We were so lucky that a neighbor suggested we look into Mission Ridge. Hope my Trip Advisor passes forward the good times!!

Room Tip: Second floor and above are quiet.
98006,

Awesome review and thank you. I am so pleased to hear how much fun you and your grandaughter had while you were here in Wenatchee. Thank you very much for choosing us as your hotel with Mission Ridge only a few minutes away. We look forward to seeing you again in the future if you are ever back in Wenatchee.

Gig Harbor, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

Incredibly clean, spacious and welcoming hotel. We stay in Wenatchee all the time to save some money from the costly hotels in Leavenworth! This was an absolutely wonderful hotel that is about a 15 minute drive to Leavenworth. In Wenatchee you can go ice skating at the public rink, go skiing at Mission Ridge, or go tubing on some of the side hills on the way to Mission Ridge. We have stayed at MANY of the hotels in Wenatchee and Leavenworth and this is the best by far. We have been coming to the area for 15 years and this was the best trip ever. Thank you Spring Hill!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Ruccid,

Awsome is right, your review is Awesome! I love the way you point out how close we are to so many great things to do in Wenatchee. Leavenworth is a great place but the hotels are only so many and can get full quickly and I am happy you found us. We look forward to seeing you again next year.

Springhill Suites by Marriott
Wenatchee, WA

Been to SpringHill Suites Wenatchee? Share your experiences!