“First time visitor, but not the last.” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Wenatchee
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“First time visitor, but not the last.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Made a trip from Penticton, BC for Black Friday shopping. From booking by phone, to check in, to check out our experience was nothing but excellent. Staff was extremely friendly and courteous. Breakfast was great, but the Grandsons especially enjoyed the cookies and milk in the evening. The suites are very nicely laid out, and very clean. Pool area is very clean. This is the hotel to stay at when you are in Wenatchee.

Room Tip: We had a room close to the pool because we had our Grandsons with us. It was quiet and handy to ever...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
James M,

Thank you very much for your review of our property. I hope the drive down from BC was not too long for you and we appreciate you choosing us as your hotel while you were here. I know that my staff and I enjoy our cookies also, sometimes too much. I am glad you had a chance to enjoy our pool and most everything our hotel has to offer. Have fun for the over the Holiday's and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Wenatchee, WA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Sammamish, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

Made a Thanksgiving getaway trip from Seattle and chose this hotel based on the other Trip Advisor reviews. From initial check-in through check-out, our stay was truly enjoyable. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I called prior to our arrival to get suggestions for Thanksgiving Buffets and while they did not have an immediate answer, they called me back with several options within 30 minutes. The included breakfast is excellent and the evening reception was a pleasant surprise. The pool and exercise room are also very nice. The rooms are spacious and include two sinks which is always helpful when traveling with my wife. While this was primarily a vacation trip, this hotel is also well-suited for business travel. I will definitely stay here again.

Average-Joe-1215,

Thank you very much for your kind review of our hotel. We are so happy that you chose us for you Thanksgiving weekend stay. I am glad you had a chance to enjoy our managers reception and I love the fact that our rooms have two sinks to accomodate all different types of travelers. Again, thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the future.

Seattle
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Stop looking. This is the place you want to stay when in Wenatchee.

We made the mistake of booking at the Coast hotel, but after a bad night moved down the street to the SpringHill Marriott. What a surprise to find the ideal hotel for us. Everything looked brand new. Our suite is nicely designed with lovely furnishings and decorating. We sank into the comfortable bed and slept well. Unlike the Coast Hotel, we could open the window for fresh air without a noisy fan. There is a separate toilet and shower which makes it nice for couples. Then in the morning a hot breakfast buffet is included. We were they Thanksgiving weekend and it was crowded for breakfast and the parking lot was nearly full. The cost of breakfast included meant that we ended paying about the same as we did for the Coast Hotel, which did not include breakfast and is outdated. While the Coast Hotel tries hard, is nicely furnished and remodeled the infrastructure the 1960's building puts them at huge disadvantage when compared to the SpringHill.

We found our place for visits to Wenatchee.

Room Tip: Avoid first floor, it smell slightly of chlorine.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
garjog,

Thank you very much for your kind review of our hotel. I am sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay with one of the other hotels in town, but I am glad that you were able to find us. You touched on almost everything about our hotel that I believe every hotel should have, especially two seperat bathrooms. I hope you stay with us again in the future.

Thanks,

Spokane, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

Stayed here 11/2-11/3/12. The hotel is very nice, very modern, and very well kept! However, what really made our stay great was the staff-- they were SO NICE and SO Friendly and Helpful and Welcoming! Nice workout facilities, nice pool! Great breakfast, evening cookies and milk...a very nice touch, hot coffee and lemon ice water in the lobby all the time, free wine tasting vouchers for a nearby winery....Very Quiet, all amenities were beautiful and modern! Also, it's located on the Leavenworth side of town, so makes for quick and easy trips to and from Leavenworth. I'd highly recommend this hotel!! Much better value than anything you'll find in Leavenworth!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Jennifer K,

What an amazing review of our humble hotel. Thank you very much you touched on a little bit of everything about our hotel and it was all wonderful. I love being able to get away to a place like Leavenworth also it is a fun little town with lots to see and do. I love the way our hotel is designed also as Marriott has thought of almost everything. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Everett
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here for the second time in early November. New hotel, great perks... Pretty pool, free dinner, wine, beer in the evening; hot breakfast in AM. What I really appreciated was that the buffet changed day to day. Room was clean and comfortable with micro, fridge, seating area.
Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Jennifer H,

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We love the variety that our breakfast provides and we are so happy to hear that our guests do to. I am glad to hear that you also got to enjoy the Managers Reception that we do for our guests on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday nights. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

For my first time to Wenatchee, this was a great place to stay. The staff was helpful and friendly and went out of their way to make you feel at home. The rooms for clean and very modern. There is a daily breakfast with good hot food, and sometimes a reception in the evenings with food, beer and wine. Around 8pm, nightly, there is cookies and milk. Can't complain at all!!! The indoor pool, hot tub and gym look great, but I didn't have time to utilize them. I had a wonderful trip and will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: There are no bathtubs, just showers.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
JAM_Traveler3,

Thank you very much for your kind review of our property especially as you are a first time visitor to Wenatchee. I love our breakfast and the food at the evening receptions is also amazing. The cookies in the evening are also amazing and I have to learn to say no to them as they are very addicting. I hope you have a chance to use our pool or fitness center on your next trip to Wenatchee. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Manchester, New Hampshire
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

i found this a Motel to be up to everything I expect out of SprinHill Suites. The parts that make it go over the top is the Sculptures, Fountains and Fire features. The pool had a fountain in the middle that was amazing. Never thought I would see something like this in a Chain. The front entrance embraced the local heritage and art work. Amazing.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Schade64,

Thank you very much for your great review of our property. I love the accentuating features of our hotel also, the fire bar and pool waterfall never get old to me. We are all about our local scene and letting our guests know how they can get out and enjoy it and I love our big apples at the front desk, they set it up beautifully.

Springhill Suites
Wenatchee, WA

Been to SpringHill Suites Wenatchee? Share your experiences!