“Never let down by this chain.” 4 of 5 stars

Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Wenatchee
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Manchester, New Hampshire
“Never let down by this chain.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

i found this a Motel to be up to everything I expect out of SprinHill Suites. The parts that make it go over the top is the Sculptures, Fountains and Fire features. The pool had a fountain in the middle that was amazing. Never thought I would see something like this in a Chain. The front entrance embraced the local heritage and art work. Amazing.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Schade64,

Thank you very much for your great review of our property. I love the accentuating features of our hotel also, the fire bar and pool waterfall never get old to me. We are all about our local scene and letting our guests know how they can get out and enjoy it and I love our big apples at the front desk, they set it up beautifully.

Wenatchee, WA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Stayed here with the family during the summer. The rooms are new and clean, a bit stylish even. The staff were friendly. We enjoyed the pool and hot tub, a little bit nicer than what you normally see at this class and design of hotel. A large supermarket is a few minutes walk to the south. Breakfast is included as you would expect. But the owner has decided to offer evening victuals, likes baked potatoes or fried rice and a simple salad. Later in the evening you can grab a warm cookie. How nice! We plan to stay there the next time we visit Wenatchee.

Room Tip: Get a room looking to the hills, not the road.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
BigCitiesBoy,

Thank you very much for your warm review of our hotel. I especially appreciate it because you are a Senior Contributer to Tripadvisor and having a frequent traveler give a good review is what we aim for here. I like the design of the hotel a lot myself and I am glad our guests like it too. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I spent a week at this hotel and had a nice time. The Hotel is clean and centrally located in the middle of town. There are also lots of restaurants within walking distance. The Hotel also has a managers reception on a couple of days a week and the beer is free. Check out the "Flat Tire" brand of beer. The morning breakfast is a little sparse, but, on par with other Springhill suites in the Marriott chain. Not a bad place to spend a few days.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher room for a better view.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Walter W,

Seeing a great reveiw from a top Tripadvisor Contributer feels really good. Especially since you spent a week at our property. We love having so many restaurant choices close to our location and I am glad you had a chance to enjoy some of them. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Wenatchee
Redmond, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I have been living in Washington State for 28 years but I have never been to the Grand Coulee Dam which was strongly recommanded by many civil engineering friends of mine. Due to the distance between Seattle and the dam location, making a day trip back and forth is awfully difficult without stretching one's limits to an extreme.

This summer I took my 2 kids to pay homage to this engineering monument for the first time. In order to make it more pleasant without rushing back, I decided to spend 2 nights in Wenatchee for a very simple reason --- Wenatchee is the biggest town/city within that part of the Central Washington. I had plans to see Lake Chelan and the Grand Coulee Dam. Lake Chelan has a lot of vacation homes but no franchise hotels, any of the hotels available in Lake Chelan area are
so expensive, the rate is much higher than the regular hotel/motels. Wenatchee becomes the only city that franchise hotels are available in the radius of 50 miles.

I booked the SpringHills Suites which is a Marriott hotel in disguise. It is a pretty brand new hotel about 2 years old. So,everything is still quite fresh and "modern". My 2 kids each claimed a queen sized bed and I ended up sleeping on the sofa bed which is a standard in most of the suites available.

One special feature in this hotel is the partition between the bedroom side and the sitting room side is a sliding translucent glass panel which I can watch my kids to slide it open or closing it when my kids are in bed.

It also breakdown the bathroom into 2 separate entities -- one with a toilet bowl & a basin and the other one is the shower/tub and a basin with all the hotel amenities which is thoughtfully planned out.

I requested the highest floor and the hotel honored my wishes.

The indoor swimming pool is decent with a ring above dripping water in continuously which is nice and refreshing. The shower room in the swimming pool area was broken and it seemed to be broken for quite awhile. A jacuzzi is also available on the side.

The breakfast is pretty standard but not as many choices as many other Marriotts I have seen. But they do offer different menus for supper time free. Monday is ribs and Tuesday is Tacos etc.
Comparing with most Marriotts, food are available on Monday and Wednesday only.

The whole hotel environment is clean and quiet. The hotel is located on the main street of the city which is very easy to find. We are happy with the facillities and we will definitely return if we need to spend overnight at Wenatchee again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Shane O, Front Office Manager at SpringHill Suites Wenatchee, responded to this review, September 19, 2012
yumfook,

Thank you for your very detailed reveiw. We get a lot of review's, but none quite as extensive as the one you wrote and I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoyed Grand Coulee Dam as it is an extensive piece of engineering to marvel at. I wanted to let you know we have the sofa bed in all of our suites and we all love the disign of the suites also. I apologize for our pool shower being broken and will speak with our head engineer about it today. We hope to see you the next time you are able to make it to Wenatchee.

Wenatchee, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

My daughter and I wanted to do something special together before she started kindergarten, so we decided to try an sleepover at SpringHill. The entire stay way perfect! The staff rolled out the red carpet for her and she felt so special. We didn't leave the facility once, we enjoyed dinner and breakfast, went swimming and loved the clean and spacious room. I will be back but next time it will be with my husband!
Thank you!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Ashley K,

Thank you for your great review of our hotel. I hope your daughter is having fun in Kindergarten. I am so happy that your daughter felt so special when staying here, we hope everyone does. We look forward to seeing you and your husband in the future, maybe with one of our romance packages.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This Springhill looks like the best option in Wenatchee -- The Hotel if very new and has a lot of "designer" touches for a mid-priced hotel. I've stayed here twice this summer. The suites feature separate bath + "powder room" 1/2 bath. Nicer rooms than Courtyard Hotels, plus free basic breakfast included, similar to other Springhills. Outdoor patio with "sofa" seating. Nice staff, and very well kept facilities so far.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
phedras,

Thank you for your kind review and for staying with us twice this summer, love to hear that. Nicer rooms than a Courtyard, awesome, we love the disign of this hotel and it is good to hear that other people do as well. Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again in the future.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I have reviewed this hotel previously and I am reviewing it again to highlight that the rooms are a delightful change from the tried-and-true format found in most places in the same price range. We again enjoyed the unusual floor plan and color scheme of the room.

However, we did not like the industrial view from Room 315, which is on the back of the building. Noise from the business located there awakened us at 5:30 a.m.

Room Tip: Counter-intuitively, ask for a room facing Wenatchee Avenue.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
wonderfulworld,

Thank you for reviewing our hotel again. I apologize about the early noise from our neighbors, unfortunately I can't help our close proximity to them. I am so happy you enjoy the layout of our rooms and the design of our hotel, it is something we find people like time and again and it never gets old. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future.

Wenatchee, WA

Been to SpringHill Suites Wenatchee? Share your experiences!