“Well Worth A Day Trip” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 21 things to do in Wenatchee
Activities: Skiing, Snowboarding
More attraction details
Owner description: Mission Ridge is in the heart of Washington State where the jagged peaks of the Cascade Range meet the high rugged desert of eastern Washington. A volcanic past has created a ridge where snowcapped peaks shimmer on one side and the Columbia River rolls majestically through eastern Washington on the other. But don’t let the view distract you, Mission Ridge has over 2000 acres to explore. Carve tree lined groomers, float through wide open bowls, wiggle through glades or scream down narrow chutes. Now throw in tons of sunshine, heaps of dry snow, and reams of velvety corduroy and you have Washington’s most distinctive winter playground. Make us your Mission this season.
North Bend, Washington
“Well Worth A Day Trip”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

These guys do a great job updating their website with current conditions and operating schedule early in the day....especially important for those of us coming from the West side of the Cascades. They also continue to have the best grooming I've seen anywhere. I hate to even submit this review out of fear that more will discover it but I've never been able to figure out why more people dont consider Mission. Its consistently the best in the State.

Manson, Washington
“Even on a bad day...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Even on a bad snow day after a week of rain and having to close during the week for bad conditions it's better than any of the west side resort snow. Small crowds, good prices on tickets and food. This place is great.

Wenatchee, Washington
“Neighborly Service Combined with Killer Skiiing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

Thank you, Chris, for your kind, persistent help getting me unstuck in the parking lot! My son and his best friend so love the boarding experience at Mission, they brought 6 of their friends up! Everyone had a blast and we will be making frequent use of your wonderful mountain. Thank you!

Honolulu
“Very good experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

I had purchased 2 beginner snowboarding packages for my wife and I, the instructors there are amazing. Ask for Tommy. Day one of the lesson, I was about to give up, but the instructors are so positive at Mission Ridge and I made it to the next day. By the second day, I was mastering the beginners slope "rope tow" and by the third day I was on the green lift. Wouldn't say I was Sochi ready, but was able to ride down the green run without falling by the fourth and fifth day. During the President's day weekend, it was very busy and started to thin out after that day. By Wednesday, the lifts didn't have much of a line to wait in. The food court in the main lodge was super busy. They need to expand the amount of places to eat, I think. The lady at the pro shop was very nice and helpful. I needed to purchase some helmets, and everything in the shop was on sale! My experience here was amazing and I will guarantee be back.

Visited February 2014
Woodinville, Washington
“A great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014

My family gave me the Learn 2 Ski package. It's a great price for 3 lessons, lift passes, and gear. I have gone twice now and everything about the experience has been positive. The ski school instructors and staff were all very friendly, patient, and helpful. Jody, the ski school director was especially nice when I contacted her after discovering that I had left my goggles.

Visited January 2014